Chapter 61

Chapter 61

Aubrey's POV

We finally got to the hospital and I am still worried about the babies. I'm only a few weeks early so I guess nothing really bad could happen. The. Put me in a wheelchair and brought me to a room with a bed in it. The nurses carried me to the bed and then came the doctor. Behind him came Niall. Niall grabbed my hand and gently kisses my forehead.

"it's going to be ok love." he said and I nodded my head. Hopefully everything was going I be ok.

"Ok sweetheart I'm going I need you to push." said the doctor. And I pushed.

"AAHHHH!!!" I yelled.

"I know it hurts come on you can do it."the doctor said. Then came out the first baby.

"Push again for the other baby." the doctor instructed. I nodded my head and squeezed Niall's hand.

Yell after yells the baby if ally came out. Now i know what Sofia felt like.

(the next day)

Aubrey's POV

I'm so glad everything was ok with Nathaniel am Faith. They're so cute. After a few hours maybe like around 10:25 I was allowed to leave the hospital and I did. I'm just glad that everything is ok.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hey guys this is the first time I have updated some a while. My account wasn't working very well. It kept deleting all my chapters and it wouldn't work but know it does. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it's short but I just need to get back on track. I will update tomorrow because I have all my chapter written so all I need to do is type them.

This story will soon be finished and there will not be a sequel but I will write other fan fictions.

- Sofiaxoxo