Kiss You: chapter 1

Chapter one

NOTE: THIS IS MY FIRST STORY ON HERE SO I'M NOT SURE HOW THIS IS GOING TO GO... BUT LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE :)

MARY'S POV

I walked into the big empty auditorium, wondering what it would be like tonight. I knew tons of people showed up for these things.
Thousands of people would surround my gentle frame, threatening to break me. But I knew this was worth it. Who cares if I have a fear of crowds, loud noises, and people in general?
There were a few people that would make all the stress worth it. A few people who, despite this change in their lives, still wanted to see me. A few people I was dying to see. And they were also-surprisingly-dying to see me as well.
I checked Twitter again, somehow still unable to comprehend all this. The tweets were all to me. I had gained at least 200 followers since the last time I had checked. A few people did all this... they tweeted at me saying how excited they were to see me and everyone wanted to know what was going on. It amazed me that in such a short amount of time, my social media circles had been completely flipped around.
Heck, my whole life is flipping around.

-

1D's POV

Wow. Our lives have flipped around completely since the last time we saw her. It's really quite amazing she agreed to meet us...
"I wonder what she'll look like..."
"Well she'll be beautiful as always, no doubt."
"I always have thought her quite fit..."
"When is she coming? I cannot wait to see her face again!"
"Yeah, yeah. We know you like girls with cute faces. We remember..."
"And she's gonna meet us at the restaurant and 10, after the concert."
"Okay..."
"Well then boys, we better get to rehearsing. We"ve got a mighty special guest tonight."
"You're right."
"So then..."
"LET'S GO!"