Kiss You: chapter 2

Chapter 2

MARY'S POV

I couldn't wait to see my boys again. They had been on tour for so long and I had missed them more than anything. But I didn't know how they were going to feel about me... I could only hope they remembered me in a good way.

1D'S POV

"Boys! Hurry!" Harry grabbed Louis and Niall as he ran over to where we had to stand.

"Come along everyone! We have to go on now," Liam yelled above the screaming, "stand here!" He pointed to the x marks on the ground and the boys rushed to their places. The platforms began to rise as they lowered their heads and grabbed their microphones. The music started to play as they came into view.

"You're insecure; don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or," Liam sang, smiling. He glanced up at the other boys and could tell immediately that this show was going to be amazing.

--

I couldn't wipe the grin off my face as I saw them come up out of the ground. What Makes You Beautiful is my favorite song, and it was even more fantastic to hear it live. I stared at their glowing faces from the front row, knowing that this show meant everything to them. As they went through their show, singing songs from both Up All Night and Take Me Home, I couldn't help singing along. They were amazing. Anyone could see they were having the time of their lives.

They finished with Moments, one of my favorite songs. They sang it beautifully as always, and I got a tear in my eye as they waved good-bye to the screaming crowd. I screamed along with all the other girls and waved as they came out and sang the chorus of What Makes You Beautiful one more time. I looked down and smiled as Liam looked directly at me. It happened to be right as he sang the line, "and when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell..." and I laughed and smiled at him. 

I continued my smiling (I probably looked like a complete idiot) as they finished singing amongst the cheers.

"You don't know...oh-oh; you don't know you're beautiful, oh oh... THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!"

Hey readers! Meagan here... I hope you're liking my story so far :) I've set a goal for myself: 10 reads and 5 votes. Once I get that, I'll update my story and add a chapter. I'd also really like a couple of comments. So please read and vote! I love you all!