Kiss You: chapter 3

chapter 3

I practically ran backstage. I hadn't seen these boys in heaven knows how long, and now they were right in front of me. I just couldn't contain my excitement any more.

"HARRY!" I screamed, throwing my hands up in the air. I screamed in delight as all the boys screamed at me, Harry running toward me.

Harry ran into my arms and gave me a huge bear hug. He let go and smiled at me as I did the same. We hugged again, but I was interrupted by someone grabbing me from behind. I freaked out for a second, but then started laughing.

I squealed as Louis lifted me up and threw me in the air. He was such a sweet guy, and I didn't even mind that he was spinning me so much that I was dizzy.

"Louieeeeee!" I said, enunciating the "e" sound at the end of his name.

I had mistakenly pronounced his name like "Lewis" when I first met him, and I had tried to dig myself out of that hole ever since. I was always a little bit embarrassed, but Louis never held it against me. In fact, he had a little bit of a crush on me for a while.

"Hey babe," Zayn said casually. I put on my best pouty face, raised my eyebrows, and jerked my head.

"'Sup," I mumbled, then burst into a fit of giggles.

I always tried to do the classic "smoulder" look when I hung out with Zayn, but I couldn't ever perfect the serious, hot look. He was just too perfect. He laughed too, and hugged me.

"DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!" Niall pushed his way in between us and popped in front of me, smiling as always. He gave me a big hug and spun me around a little.

"I could never forget you, Niall!" I patted him on the head, noticing how tall he's gotten since I've been away. He laughed his adorable little Niall-giggle and I smiled, remembering all the times we all laughed together.

Finally, Liam came up to me. He was more reserved than the other boys, but he still looked excited. I tried to flash back to my memories with him, but in truth I never got too close to Liam. He was sweet though, and I'm glad the boys had him to keep them out of trouble.

"Hello! It's nice to see you again," Liam said curtly, and I gave him a smile. He brushed his lip against my cheek and I turned red, then wandered to a spot between Harry and Louis.

They wrapped their arms around my waist and I looked up at them, realizing how much they've all grown.

"When did you guys get so tall?" I asked, frowning. The whole group burst into laughter. "What?" I asked, looking around at their faces.

"That's just like you to be so blunt," Louis said, shaking his head. Niall's face was completely red by now.

I dropped the subject and moved on. "So, when are we gonna get some dinner, huh?" Now Niall seemed fine.

"Come on! Food! I'm hungry!" he said, his blue eyes sparkling at the mention of dinner. We all continued to laugh some more as Liam led us toward the back door where Paul and Preston were waiting. Harry and Liam placed their hands on the small of my back. Niall handed me a pair of sunglasses and Zayn grabbed my hand. Louis put his hand on his hip and talked right into my ear.

"Strut your stuff, babe," he said seriously, "and don't you dare listen to any of those haters." He whipped off his sunglasses. "SUPERMAN WILL PROTECT YOU!" The other boys pretended Louis didn't exist and created their little huddle around me.

"Everyone ready?" Liam called, looking to make sure we were all okay. I smiled and he smiled back before giving Paul the all-clear.

Louis began to strut out before Liam pulled him back by the shirt collar and added him to the pack.

We walked outside to face flashes and screaming from every direction.

--

Hey guys, Meagan here... what did you think? I'm amazed at how fast I got to ten reads. Thank you all so much! Now for this next chapter I'm hoping for at least 25 reads and 5 votes. Can you do that? A nice comment and a follow would be absolutely fantastic.

A MASSIVE thank you to all of you for reading!

-Meagan xx