Kiss You: chapter 4

Hey I hope all of you like this! I was surprised at how fast you got so many reads! I'm shocked and grateful :) This chapter goes out to @paigeyfaith for being my first comment! Soooo thank you all, please keep voting and commenting!

--*--

chapter 4

MARY'S POV

"Food, food, food, food, food..." Niall rambled as we sat in our limo waiting to get to the restaurant. The boys were on their Take Me Home tour in New York City, so we decided to do the whole touristy-thing.

"To the Carnegie Deli, if you will," Liam said politely to the driver.

"FOOD!" Niall yelled again. I raised my eyebrow at him and he just shrugged. I laughed and shook my head at the anxious little Irishman.

"Is he always like this after a performance?" I asked, pointing at Niall. He gave me a look and I just laughed again.

"Well, to be honest, we're all starving," Lou told me. "Do you realize how much work we do out there?"

"Yeah, it's a lot to take in," Harry said slowly, trying to explain himself. "We get tired out easily..."

"I mean we love our fans, but they're just so tiring..." Zayn jumped in. "They always have so much energy when meeting us, even after waiting in line for hours. I don't get it!"

Harry leaned his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. "That's why we like you. You're pretty chill," he said, his deep voice vibrating through my shoulder. I shivered, wondering if they knew how much fangirling I had done with my friends when I told them I was coming here. We had all freaked out like crazy, but I had promised myself that I wouldn't get too insane in front of the boys. I really wanted to be their friend, and going all hardcore fangirl might scare them away.

"Oh, I don't know about chill..." Liam said, looking right into my eyes with a tiny smirk on his face.

"Whaaaaat?" I aksed, playing all cute and innocent. I smiled because I knew he had seen me when the boys were up on stage.

"Well, did you boys see her during our What Makes you Beautiful encore? She was going pretty crazy out there in the crowd!" he said, acting all serious.

"Was not!" I retaliated, trying to hide my smile.

"Were too!" Liam said. I saw the 4-year-old child inside him come out for a second. I knew he wasn't ALL about responsibility and maturity. he had his moments just like everyone else.

"You sure about that, Payne?" I challenged him. I sat up in my seat, letting Harry's sleepy head fall off my shoulder.

Liam just laughed and dropped his eyes to the floor. I simply brushed it off as we pulled up next to the Deli. I realized for the first time that night that I was absolutely starving. I needed some food in me, STAT. So I looped my arm in Niall's and we went skipping into the building. The warm scent of food filled my nose and I closed my eyes and breathed it in. I smiled at Niall as we followed the waiter to our table.

We travelled through the whole restaurant, and I was wondering when we were going to get to our table. Finally, we ended up at an enclosed table hidden behind the rest of them. The little space was a bit cramped as I squeezed between Louis and Harry, past all the pictures of the famous people who had been to the restaurant before; ones who had been in these very chairs.

"DO WE GET OUR PICTURE ON THIS WALL TOO?!" Louis screamed at the waiter. The man looked at us and smiled, then nodded.

"You are not the first famous people to sit here," he explained to us. "Just a little while ago, we had Nicholas Cage here, and also we had Tim Tebow."

"Hey, Tim Tebow's cool... I love the Jets!" I said, trying to look cool with the little sports knowledge I possess.

"Who's Tim Tebow?" Zayn asked, legitimately confused.

"He's a football player..." I said, not knowing quite what else to say.

"I play football too!" Louis yelled, startling the waiter once again.

Oh shoot. Football... that means soccer to British people. Now I feel dumb. "I, uh... I meant football as in American football..." I laughed nervously, trying to make myself less awkward than I secretly was. Fortunately, I had Liam to save me from making more of a fool of myself.

"What are all of you going to order?" he asked the guys as he set down his menu.

"EVERYTHING," Niall stated simply and seriously. Liam shot him a look and Niall rolled his eyes. "Fiiiine," he said, "I'll have a club and a hamburger," he said pointedly, looking at Liam for approval.

The rest of the boys (and I) ordered. I just hoped the food got here fast so I could eat before our adventure tonight. the boys said they had something exciting planned for me, but wouldn't tell me what they were planning. I just had to sit and wait for them to take me wherever we were going to go.

NOTE: THIS STORY GETS A LOT BETTER. If you're just starting out, don't worry about this sucky writing. I had a lot of filler-ish chapters before I really decided to give it some substance. i promise, it does get a LOT better than this! :)

Please vote, comment, and follow! It would mean a lot to me. 

Meagan xx