Kiss You: chapter 33

chapter 33

MARY'S POV

Harry kept looking at me, but I had already made up my mind. I just couldn't do this. These boys were going to continue on their tour and I would stay here. What would be the point of pursuing a relationship with any of them?

My brain quickly reminded me why the reason was... I was obviously feeling something. The problem was, I felt something for both Liam and Harry. The feelings I had for Hazza were probably a little stronger, but I wasn't sure if I could handle that.

And Liam seemed like the perfect boyfriend... but Harry gave me electric sparks. But Liam would be more dependable. And I needed someone I could count on to be there for me.

Liam was such a sweet guy. And I don't know if I could handle Harry's flirty personality all the time, especially when it came to the millions of girls surrounding him nearly every day.

Liam would be faithful. I could always trust him. Harry was dangerous... He wasn't stable. He would love me, but it would be a dangerous love. It would be kissing in the rain and flirting at random times.

I glanced up at him and a small smile spread across my face. He was poking Niall, then pretending he hadn't. He was such a dork.

Watching all the boys act like their normal selves made me feel comfortable again. I wrestled with my thoughts for a while, but finally made a decision.

And as I cuddled up in Liam's strong arms, I decided what I was going to do. I was going to choose the way that made me feel pleasant and safe.