Kiss You: chapter 11

"How about we bring Mary back to the hotel?" Harry suggested hopefully as we sat in the shiny, black limo. "We can all hang out in our room, Lou," he said, looking at his buddy.

Louis pumped his fist wildly at the suggestion. "Yeah! Party at the Trump Towers room 228!" Everyone else agreed, even Liam. He even looked kind of excited about the idea.

I personally was quite excited as well. I mean, sure I had been with the boys the whole night, but this was going to be different. I mean, the restaurant and club were both public places, crammed full of other people. But at the hotel room, we would be alone... we could be our crazy selves. And I knew the boys were pretty crazy sometimes.

"That sounds like fun!" I finally said, after I realized all the boys were staring at me expectingly. 

"YES!" Niall cheered like a kid who just got a new toy. "Can we order some food though? I'm really hungry..." Niall requested solemnly.

I almost laughed until I remembered how serious he was about his food. I couldn't imagine how he was still hungry but I let it go. That little Irish boy sure could eat.

We headed back to the hotel where I knew I would have quite the night.

A/N sorry about the short chapter, a new one should be up soon... ALSO just to clear things up, I don't have anything against Danielle. In fact, I love Payzer and I'm SO disappointed that they broke up. Anyway... some romance is coming REALLY soon. So keep reading and voting! Love you all!

Meagan xx