Kiss You: chapter 8

"Hey," Zac said, smiling that perfect smile, "you're Mary, right?"

"Mhmmm..." I mumbled, trying not to giggle like a little child.

"It's nice to meet you, Mary." He took my hand and brought it to his lips, then kissed my knuckles lightly.

"You too..." I breathed, still nervous. He just smiled. "I know the lighting is horrible but can I get a picture with you?" I said hurriedly.

"No problem," he replied, coming next to me as I yelled for Harry to come take my picture.

He rolled his eyes and snapped a couple with my phone, then stood next to me as I said goodbye to Zac.

"Well," I said, waiting for him to disappear into the crowd, "that was the greatest moment of my life..." I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot. But I didn't even care. I had just met Zac Efron for crying out loud.

"Yeah yeah yeah," Harry grumbled, looking down. He glanced up, caught my eyes, and smiled playfully. "How about we make this night even better?"

I lifted my eyebrow and smirked as I saw the mischievously flirty twinkle in Harry's eye.

"Wanna dance, love?" Louis came out of nowhere and tapped me on the shoulder. I nodded and watched as Louis stuck his tongue out at Harry.

"I'll catch ya later Haz!" I called as Louis took my hand and dragged me out onto the floor.

Louis and I danced for a few songs, and I have to say... that boy can mooooove!! Lou has really worked on his dance moves since the last time I saw him. He can now do more than just hip thrusts- not that I minded them.

After dancing a little while, I broke off and we went to go get something to drink. We found Harry downing a cranberry vodka shot and talking to some blonde girl. She was giggling hysterically, but I could tell from his face that he wasn't even trying to be funny.

"Harryyyy!" I called, trying to get him away from that girl. I could tell she was bad news. Harry smiled at me, his eyes lighting up the second he saw me. I waved him over and grabbed his hand.

"What?" he asked, clearly confused and just a little tipsy.

"Come on," I told him, "you've had enough to drink and that girl isn't good enough for you."

"Well okay... you wanna dance?" Haz bowed deeply and I couldn't help but laugh and agree. So I headed out on the dance floor with Harry, both of us determined to have some fun. Just then our fun was interrupted by a slow song. And it wasn't just any slow song; none other than Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran was playing.

I jumped up and down right away, scaring Harry in the process.

"This is my favorite song oh my goshhhh!" I squealed. "Dance with me Haz!!"

"Really? You like Ed's music?" I nodded vigorously as he set his hands on my waist. More like I LOVE ED'S MUSIC! "Well, erm... I know Ed and I could maybe let you meet him. He's in the states on the Taylor Swift tour right now sooo maybe I could introduce you," Harry said, beaming.

I was about ready to cry. "Thank you Harry," I said, grabbing him and laying my head on his chest.

I left my head there until Harry cleared his throat. I looked into his thoughtful green eyes as he began to speak.

"You know when I said we should make this an awesome night?" he asked.

"Yeah, of course," I responded.

"I was gonna ask you if you'd do me the honor of dancing with me. I'm glad I get to spend this time with you."

I smiled and put my head back on his chest. I was happy to be here with him, too.

I was happy to be here with ALL the boys.