Kiss You: chapter 44

chapter 44

MARY'S POV

"Maryyyyy!" I heard Eleanor, or El (as she told me to call her), call my name from the other room. I was organizing my clothes for the next day because I wanted to look really nice for Liam.

I still wasn't sure how our little "relationship" was going to work. Would he ask me to travel with them and the other girls on tour? Or would we just have a long-distance relationship? How would this all work?

It had all been kind of sudden. My heart started to pump harder in worry of what was to come.

"Helloooo? Mary?" Perrie called. I realized that I was off in my own dreamland again and walked out of my room to meet the girls.

"Yeah?" I mumbled absentmindedly.

"Can ya go get some ice for us, doll?" El asked. Perrie handed me the ice bucket and I scrunched up my face.

"Fiiiiiiiiine," I sighed jokingly. These girls knew I would help them out, just like I knew they would help me if I asked them to.

"And then we have some things to talk about," Perrie crossed her arms across her chest and looked at me seriously. El tried to do the same, but she ended up smiling.

"Ohhh great..." I laughed as I headed out the door.

"See ya!" El called as I walked down the hallway.

I just rolled my eyes playfully, throwing a hand in the air.

After walking up to the ice machine, I began to fill up the black plastic bucket with cute little cubes.

"Mmmmmmmm, Harryyyyyy," I heard a girl moan from the hallway. There was a thud as someone was pushed against the way.

"Ugh," a male voice mumbled.

"Ohhhhh Harryyyyy," the girl whined.

"Get... get away," the male grunted. I heard the sound of someone kissing sloppily against skin and the male voice constantly muttering "stop."

After hiding behind the ice machine listening to the couple fight for about 5 minutes, I decided I needed to help this poor kid.

"Excuse me, I--" I was about to pretend to be lost and need help from this young gentleman, but then I saw who he was.

HARRY.