Kiss You: chapter 39

chapter 39

HARRY'S POV

This was bad. We were about to leave the Disney store and we couldn't find Liam. Even worse, Mary was missing too. Who knows what they could be doing right now? I shuddered in anger at the thought of him getting to be alone with her. It wasn't fair.

Suddenly, both of them walked up to Niall and me. Niall sighed, exasperated, and walked up to them. I started to walk toward them too, until I caught sight of the space between them.

They were holding hands.

I turned back on my heel and called the others, who came pretty quickly. They hurried over and I saw Niall, too, look at their intertwined fingers. He scrunched up his face in confusion, then smiled. I sidled up next to him and talked to him.

"What's with Liam and Mary?" I asked Niall. "When did this happen?"

"I have absolutely no idea," he told me, shrugging. "But they're nice together, don't you think?"

I huffed through my frowning lips. Them together? I wanted her to be mine.

"Harry, listen," Niall shook my shoulders, and I finally looked at him after breaking my eye contact with their hands. "Just let her go..."

I shook my head, stuffing my hands in my pockets. Her eyes were baring into mine when I looked up at her. She turned back to Liam when she saw me looking at her and smiled at him. She should be smiling at me...

"Harry?" an Irish accent spoke into my ear. "If you love something, let it go."

I guess I should let her go... but I don't want her to let me go.