Kiss You: chapter 25

chapter 25

MARY'S POV

"Eleanor, help meeeee..." I whined. I had been sitting in my room sobbing for the past half hour and I was starting to feel pathetic.

"Okay, what is going on?!" Perrie burst into the room just as Eleanor walked in. She slammed the door behind them and they both sat on either edge of my bed.

"I... I... Harry and I kissed... but... I don't know..." I sputtered out.

"Wait..." Perrie stopped me, looking confused. "Did you kiss Harry or did he kiss you?" Eleanor looked at me and I suddenly realized this was important information.

"Well..." I began. "You see, he, uhh, he held me... and he kept getting, errr, closer and... I... he... we... I don't know who started it okay?" I was really frustrated.

"It was all just a blur, a fantastic rush... it was amazing..." I breathed, swooning.

"Wow, you act like Harry's the best kiss you've ever had," Eleanor wondered aloud.

"Well," I blushed, "he was..." I didn't bother to tell them that he was the only kiss I had ever had. That would probably make them think I'm some kind of loser girl. They already didn't know what to do with me because I was basically having a mental breakdown.

"It was just so... perfect..." I said when no one else spoke up. "He was just so perfectly gentle while asserting himself at the same time. He acted like a perfect gentleman the way he wrapped his arms around me... I... ohhh..." I was just so happy thinking about the kiss.

Perrie and Eleanor eyed me, but didn't say anything. I just kept talking because I knew that I couldn't stop.

"It wasn't fireworks, it was shooting stars. And a big, bright rainbow. And clouds the consistency of cotton candy. Like we were in a field during a meteor shower. Much more subtle but all the more magical!" I gushed on and on until I broke down in a sigh and a couple pathetic whimpers.

"Darling," Eleanor said, sitting closer to me. "I think I know what's wrong." I wrinkled my eyebrows at her, confused.

"YOU FANCY HARRY STYLES!" Perrie screamed, giggling.

My face went blank as I took it all in. The close proximity to his chest, the way I could see everything beautiful in his deep green eyes, the warmth that I felt radiating from his touch, the softness of his grip, the smiling torture of his beautiful voice, and the loving perfection of his kiss...

It all pointed to one thing. I liked Harry.