Kiss You: chapter 35

chapter 35

MARY'S POV

As we walked through Times Square, I thought about the boys. Maybe I didn't even have to have to have a romantic relationship with any of them. But... they were so... both of them... wow...

They were all just the sweetest boys ever. Harry was always so loving with the fans. I saw him take pictures and hug many of them as we walked around New York.

And Liam was a sweet guy too. He smiled at the girls and took goofy pictures with them, making them giggle in joy.

I stole another look at Harry. His bright green eyes were visible from the side, where his sunglasses couldn't cover. They seemed serious and focused, which surprised me.

I guess he wasn't all flirting and fun. In fact, he didn't look like he was having fun at all. He actually looked kind of distressed. But even upset, he was still pretty adorable.

Both of them were adorable... And Harry made my heart beat faster than it ever had over a guy. But I can't handle him. Seeing him with all those fans reminded me why I wasn't sure I could do it- he was a total flirt with those girls. And many of them were much prettier than I am.

If I dated Harry, I would never be in control. I would just be waiting for him to leave me for someone better. I couldn't do that to myself. Liam would treat me right.

Every time Liam finished talking to the fans, he would look back at me and smile. I couldn't help but smile back at him because he was just so sweet.

And I do like sweet. A lot.