Kiss You: chapter 52

chapter 52

HARRY'S POV

I let myself float to the surface, running my hands through my thick, wet hair. The fresh feeling of the pool was helping me to clear my mind. Hopefully it would do the same with my confused heart.

I blinked a couple times, then realized someone else was in the room with me. I wasn't alone anymore. I silently prayed that it was just a hotel attendant restocking towels or even offering me a drink. I rubbed my eyes with my hands and looked more closely at the figure standing in front of my eyes.

I just want to be alone.

We made eye contact, and I bore my green eyes right into hers. I could only hope my lust wasn't as evident as it felt. 

Why was she even here?

Taking a deep breath, I sunk back under the cool water, letting myself be surrounded by the wetness of the waves. Maybe she would just leave me alone if I ignored her.

I couldn't bear to see her here, in the same place we had been so close before. I was trying so hard to forget it, but I kept getting little reminders of how much I love her. But she wasn't mine to love... she was Liam's girl now, and I couldn't be with her. But she kept tempting me. It was so hard to forget her when she was standing right in front of me.

Doesn't she understand how hard it is for me to get over her?

My thoughts swirled, my emotions ran wild, and my heart started pumping at the thought of her being here with me. I wasn't wearing my clothes... and we were alone... this was exactly like that one night we had...

The nights spent around her were perfect nights. My emotions had never been stronger! She brought out the strongest in me and she brought out the weakest in me. She just made me feel more than anyone else could.

I wish she felt the same rush I felt.

Suddenly, a different kind of rush came over me. As I started to run out of oxygen, I floated back up to the top of the pool. But a big splash threw water into my face again.

Someone else was in the pool. I looked around, but I didn't see anyone. Including her. She was no where in sight, not in the pool or on the deck. Which means she either left or...

She couldn't possibly have just done that... right?

**

WOAH. I tried a different style of writing for this chapter... I'm just feeling a little artsy today. So why not? And I really wanted you to feel the horrible anguish that poor baby Harry is in right now :'(

Tell me if you like it!

Love as always,

meagandegraaf (follow me on instaaaa)