Kiss You: chapter 21

chapter 21

LOUIS T'S POV
(read it out loud, it kinda rhymes hehe)

I watched Harry walk out the door and ran to the peephole. Once I saw him disappear down the hall, I grabbed my mobile.

As I dialed my girlfriend, I kind of bounced on my toes with excitement. Harry likes her, I know he does.

El picked up immediately and asked, "Is Harry gone?"

"Umm, yeah, he left... that's why I was calling you!" I answered, after recovering from the surprising fact that she knew what I was going to say.

"Mary left too," she whispered. A devilish smile crossed my face. This was going to be fun.

"Well, I sure hope they don't get lost," I hinted. "Wouldn't want that to happen, now would we, love?"

"Yeah, maybe we should go find them," she said in a sing-song voice. I laughed because I had the cutest girlfriend in the world. And we were about to cause so much trouble together.

"Meet me at my room in 5 minutes. Bring Perrie." And with that I hung up. I rang Zayn and filled him in. He came over just before the girls arrived. We all looked devilishly at each other and headed out.

"You two go that direction, we'll go in this direction," Zayn whispered as he pointed down the corridors.

"What? I thought you boys went in ONE DIRECTION?" Perrie winked as Zayn laughed at her joke. I rolled my eyes but kept that joke in my mental joke box.

We separated and walked our different ways, wondering who would find them first. And if we did... what would they be doing?