Freewheelers Help?

BEAST POV

Once the girls leave the room, Tech signals when they are away from the doors. Curses, growls, and hitting the table happens. "Those two are amazingly strong and so caring. I am not sure which made me want to cry or kill their family more. What they went through, or the fact they are worried about how it affects us," Preach remarks. "I keep picturing what happened to them and my Gracie. I know I am getting older but Poppy is my son's woman and I want to help take them out." my dad, Ricochet, demands. Mayhem nods his head.

As more people are talking about it and how to handle it, Mayhem bangs the gavel. "Tech has some information for us too. After he tells us what he knows we will plan." Mayhem commands nodding to Tech. "After researching the prophet of the group, Israel Jacob Cadwallader, I found out his oldest son, Israel Jacob Cadwallader II, grab a woman that looks similar to the twins. He thought she was one of them and was seen taking her. The local, who saw, followed him back to the God's Way compound, right outside Elkhorn City, Kentucky. He informed the local cops, who called their local FBI office. The compound was raided within the next few hours. The FBI already was building a case against them for polygamy, child abuse, statutory rape, illegal guns, and tax evasion. The kidnapping of that woman gave them the chance to take them fully down. There were 125 children rescued, 25 women rescued including the kidnapped victim, and 78 men and women arrested." Tech declares.

"Only five members were missing according to their census papers found. The missing members are Israel Jacob Cadwallader the First, Silas Joseph Cadwallader, Samuel Wilbur Cadwallader, Obadiah Thomas Farlow, and Sarah Ann Farlow. They are believed to be visiting their sister community in Utah. They are watching for them there or for them to return to Kentucky. So, as long as that doesn't change we are good to deal with them. They are staying closer to Dagda's clubhouse than ours. As far as I can tell they are all there." Tech continued informing us.

"Lastly, rumor has it, they want the twins back because others started running away after they weren't caught. Maybe Dagda and the Freewheelers can help us even if it is recon for us." Tech informs us. "Alright, I will contact Dagda and we will have church again tomorrow at noon. Church dismissed." Mayhem states and bangs the gavel. Hawk and I both rush to our ladies.