Exciting Breakfast

POPPY POV

     I wake up warm, comfortable, and deliciously sore. I am sure most of the taken men were engaged in the same before and after dinner activities as Beast and I. I recognized the just fucked and satisfied look on most of the faces at dinner. It was the same look I saw in the mirror before we left our room for dinner. I am sure Willow will be wearing it at breakfast, the same as me.

     My bladder begs for release so I shake myself out of my thoughts. I start to move and try to untangle myself from Beast’s clutches. I am almost free when he starts to whine and pulls me back to him. “No, no, no. Please stay, my love,” he grouses. “I’ll be right back. I need to relieve my dying bladder.” I respond. He grumbles but releases me. I quickly dart to the bathroom, barely remembering to close the door.

    I rush through my morning routine and quickly try to tame my wild mane. When I open the door I am greeted by the sexiest view I have ever seen. Beast is sitting up in bed, back against the headboard, and barely covered lap. He smirks at my drooling look and opens his arms for me. I run, jumping into the bed and his arms. Once he has me snuggled against him the way he wants, “I love you, Poppy. I have for a while. First, you mesmerized me in Louisiana. Then you intrigued and challenged me on the ride back home. Your determination to get everything you wanted and desired, made me fall completely and irretrievably in love with you. You’re smart, driven, beautiful, and sassy. Everything I wanted, needed, and so much more. Will you marry me?” Beast asks holding the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. Even though he asked me yesterday and he knows the answer, my eyes still tear up and my throat is thick with emotions but I manage to say “Yes” while shaking my head. “Thank you, you have made me the happiest man alive. I want to marry you as soon as we deal with the threat from those religious freaks,” he replies as he rolls me onto my back kissing me. Then he preceded to show me how much he loves me. We managed to make it to breakfast only fifteen minutes late.

    After we grab our plates, we join my sister and Hawk at their table. Soon we are joined by Timberleigh, Ice, Wolf, Ivy, Cherry, and Khaos. Everyone is talking and laughing, I am lost in my head trying to figure out how to tell Willow. I end up thinking fuck it let’s just tell her. I look in her direction and realize she has the same look on her face. “I have to tell you something important,” we say at the same time. We nervously giggle and start again. “Our wedding is right after there is no threat.” we both gush at the same time showing our rings. Timberleigh, Ivy, and Cherry squeal at the same time, “Yay, a double wedding.” Willow and I just smile and nod. We have always done everything together, so why not our wedding?