Happily Ever After

WILLOW POV

2 Months Later

      In the two months since our interrupted wedding, we managed to have our double wedding. We just did it at the clubhouse. We managed to incorporate Cherokee and Gaelic into our ceremony. It turned out beautiful.  We honeymooned in the mountains of Tennessee. It was amazing. I have officially adopted Lincoln. Lastly, yesterday, Poppy and I both found out our honeymoons came back with four extra passengers.

      That's right, we are both pregnant with twins due on the same day.  We rented a small cabin for the five of us, for a weekend getaway to break the news to our husbands. Let's see if they get the hits from tonight’s dinner. We are having baby back ribs, roasted baby potatoes,  and steamed baby carrots. If that doesn't work Lincoln's shirt says I am officially a big brother and cousin.

      We set the table and call our men to eat. “Tonight we are having baby back ribs,  roasted baby potatoes,  and steamed baby carrots. Do you notice the theme of tonight’s dinner, baby?” Poppy asks innocently.  I can tell the minute Beast gets it. It just happens to be the same time Hawk notices Lincoln's shirt.  “Are you sure?” Beast asks at the same time Hawk asks, “When did you find out?” Poppy and I smile and respond together, “We are sure and we found out yesterday. Soon both of our families will grow by two more each.” We pull out our ultrasounds and show them. “We are going to be fathers of twins,” they both say looking sick and excited. Soon dinner is forgotten as we get lost talking about our happily ever afters.