Chapter 7: Daniel Skye❤️

• Cameron's POV •

I woke up seeing Hannah lying in my arms. She liked so peaceful. All of a sudden her phone went off. It was a text from Daniel Skye?

-Message-

Daniel Skyeeeee❤️: Hey Hannah!! I'm coming to see you tomorrow! Love you babe! 😍😏

-End of Message-

What? She's dating him? I'll have to ask her when she wakes up. I laid down for another 10 minutes. I heard her ruffling. She opened her eyes.

"Oh hey Cam."

I kissed her forehead.

"Hey babe."

"You got a text message from Daniel Skye. Are you guys dating?"

"No! He's my best friend back in Miami Florida. He's on tour right now. Why would you ask if we're dating?"

"He called you babe."

"Oh it's just this friendship thing we do together. What did he say?"

"Well he said he was coming to see you."

"OMG REALLY? I haven't seen him in ages!"

"Cool. I wanna meet him."

"Yay! I'm so excited!"

"Me too babe."

• Daniels POV • (Didn't expect that did ya)

I'm coming home to see Hannah tomorrow! I'm so excited!! We've been best friends since forever. I kinda like her a lot, I've never been able to have the guts to tell her, but when I get home I'm going to confess and ask her out on a date!

• Hannah's POV •

IM SO EXCITED AHH.

Daniel is my bæ! I love him to death but as friends. I hope everything goes well tomorrow. I hope Cam and Daniel get along very well.

-End of Chapter-

Hope you all enjoyed the chapters 😏😏