Chapter 11: Party

• Hannah's POV •

I woke up that morning with the sun shining in through my window. Daniel looked so cute. I tried to be quiet while getting up to get ready. Finally I made my way to the bathroom. I did my makeup. I winged my eyeliner, put in mascara, applied some blush, a little eyeshadow, and some red lipstick. After that I put my hair into a high ponytail, and wrapped a navy blue bandana on my head. For my outfit, I wore white high waisted shorts, a crop top that says 'hey wassup hello' on it. I also threw on a knit cardigan because it was a chilly ish day. I went downstairs to make some breakfast. I decided on making pancakes, which was Daniels favorite. I finished mixing the batter and poured it on to the pan. I was flipping a pancake over when I felt strong arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around to see Daniel standing there grinning at me.

"Morning beautiful."

"Morning Daniel" I said kissing his cheek.

Daniel then went over to the island and waited for me to finish cooking the pancakes. After I was done, I served it with some syrup. Daniel gulped in all down while I took some time eating.

"So where do you want to go today Hannah?"

"I don't really know."

"Well if you don't have any plans, my friend Hayes invited me to a pool party and bonfire tonight. Would you like to come?"

"Sure! I'd be fun."

"Great! Dress casual. After the bonfire, we are going to the beach to watch the sunset."

"Ok. What should we do in the meantime?"

"Want to go to the mall and just hang until the party, which is at 6:00?"

"Sure lets go!"

He ran upstairs to get changed while I cleaned up. After he was done, he grabbed his car keys and headed out. We made sure to lock the doors too. On the car ride to the mall, we sang to Trap Queen. That song is boss. Finally we arrived and our first stop was frozen yogurt. We walked around to different stores like Hollister, Forever21, Aeropostale, Pacsun.

-Skips to 6:00- (because I can)

Daniel was now driving us to Hayes's house. (Pretend Hayes lives in California and not North Carolina.) I changed my outfit. I was now wearing a romper with some watermelon flips flops I bought at Forever XXVI earlier. I also had a SnapBack on from Vans. I wore a bathing suit under the romper. As I was about to open the door, Daniel ran over to my side and opened it for me.

"Thank you kind sir." I said with a British accent.

"No problem malady." he replied with a chuckle.

We rang the doorbell and there was this blue eyed kid that was way taller than me because I'm short.

"Hey Daniel. Wassup my man." they did their bro hug thing.

"And you must me Hannah, Daniel never stops talking about you."

I blushed.

"Yeah that's me."

"I'm Nash, Hayes's big brother. Come on in." he said opening the door wider.

Daniel intertwined our hands and walked to the back where all the people were. As we walked back, I spotted Cameron and Samantha. I nudged Daniel and nodded my head at them.

"Just ignore them ok?" he whispered into my ears.

I nodded. Cameron saw me and waved. I smiled and waved back to be polite. After the pool, we sat around the bonfire to properly introduced ourselves.

I went first. "Hi I'm Hannah. Im 17 and Daniel is my best friend." I gave him a kiss on the cheek. Everyone awwed. "I like pizza and I love to go penny boarding at the boardwalk near the beach. Shopping is my life. I cannot live without Starbucks."

'Cool' 'nice' came from the crowd.

Then this other boy with blue eyes talked.

"Hi I'm Hayes. Nash is my brother. I love to bike and spend time with my sister Skylynn."

Next was Daniel.

"Hi I'm Daniel. I love having movie nights with this girl," he said pinching my cheeks, "cuz she is bæ. I love to go penny boarding with her too. Singing is my passion."

Next was, ugh, Samantha.

"Hi!! I'm Samantha, and this is my boyfriend, Cameron. I love to go shopping and hang out with Cam." she said in her annoying high pitched voice.

Then it was Cameron's turn.

"Hey, I'm Cameron but you can call me Cam. I love to make vines and YouTube videos for my fans. Pranking is my thing."

Then it went to Nash, the last person.

"Hey I'm Nash. I like to go snowboarding, I love Nashbrowns. Making vines is the best thing ever. I love my fans, truly, I wouldn't be here today without them."

After talking for a while, we headed down to the beach to watch the sunset. Daniel and I shared a blanket.

Once we arrived, Daniel pulled out the blanket and we sat down. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder. We watched as the sun went down, leaving a beautiful sky. I soon fell asleep and I felt someone carry me, and I fell asleep.

-End-

Hope you liked it!!!! 😆
There's a lot of drama going on lol.
Ttyl bye😘