Chapter 12: Magcon

•Hannah's POV•

I woke up that morning feeling warm and cozy. Today was the day Daniel and I leave for Magcon.

"Daniel we need to pack for Magcon."

He didn't moved. I kissed him. A smile formed on his lips.

"I could wake up to this everyday." he said opening his eyes.

I chuckled.

"Ok but we need to pack bae."

"Ok."

We got up and did our usual morning routines. For my hair today, I decided to just leave it wavy. The outfit I had on was a white crop top, denim Jean shorts, a floral kimono, and to finish it off, a necklace.

-2 Hours Later-

Daniel and I were finally finished packing. It took forever because we were going on tour which lasted a few months. We decided to treat ourselves to ice cream. We drove to DQ and I got Oreo ice cream, and Daniel got Cookie dough. We drove back because it was time to board our flight. I didn't tell my parents because they wouldn't care anyway. They're always on business trips. Daniel and I got to the airport and waited. I got Starbucks there because it's bae.

"Flight 307 to Chicago, Illinois!!"

"Let's go." Daniel said.

"Let me take your bag."

"No it's ok Daniel I got it."

"I got it." he took my luggage and held my hand.

-4 Hours Later-

I woke up to Daniel kissing me.

"We're here Hannah."

"K."

We got off our plane and at the terminal, we saw a sign that said 'Magcon'.

The guy took us to a limo. We then drove to a hotel. Once we arrived, we got out of the limo and thanked the driver. Daniel and I walked hand and hand into the hotel. We were looking around when someone called Daniel.

"Hey Daniell!!!!"

Daniel turned his head.

"Oh hey Bart."

Daniel pointed to me. "This is my best friend, Hannah."

"Hey." I said.

"Oh, so you're the lovely Hannah that Daniel won't stop talking about." he said with a chuckle.

Daniel and I both blush.

"Go up to room 301, that's where everyone is. You guys can greet each other and hang and stuff. Ask Nash which room you guys are staying in he has a sheet, while I make the arrangements." Bart said.

We both nodded and left to go upstairs. We arrived at room 301 and we knocked. I froze when I saw... him. It was Cameron.

"Um hi..." I said.

"Hey what are you guys doing here?" he asked.

"Uh we are apart of Magcon... what about you."

"Me too."

"Oh."

"Anyway come on in."

"Thanks."

There were a group of boys that were sitting in a circle on the ground and a couple girls.

We sat in a circle and introduced ourselves. I went first.

"Hi I'm Hannah Collins. Daniel is my best friend. Uh.. I love penny boarding, going to the beach, and food. I'm a huge Starbucks lover too."