Chapter 14: Hurt

• Cameron's POV •

I couldn't fall asleep that night. I can't stand it. Every night I lie awake thinking of Hannah. I just miss her so much it hurts. I still love her, but does she really still love me?

- Morning -

• Hannah's POV •

I woke up early to get breakfast. Today was our first Magcon show. I was pumped! I got changed and did my hair and makeup and headed out. I walked into the locator and clicked lobby, suddenly I heard "WAIT!" I looked up to see Cam. He ran into the elevator out of breath. "Hey H-Hannah" he said out of breath.

I laughed "Hey Cammy."

He smiled at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You haven't called me Cammy since we were little."

"I know."

Our elevator got to the lobby, and we walked out. I went over to the table and got some cereal and some blueberries and yogurt. I also got Apple juice. I went to sit down. Cam joined me and we ate.

"So any exciting news?" He asked.

I didn't want to tell him Daniel asked me to be his girlfriend because I knew it would break his heart.

"Well.... I so fucking excited for Magcon today!"

He laughed. "Me too."

We sat in silence, eating our foods until I heard someone called my name.

"Hey Hannah!"

I turned to see Daniel. He walked up to us and said "Oh hey bro." to Cam.

"Hey man" Cam replied.

"Hey you guys wanna grab some froyo after?" Daniel asked.

"Sure" we replied at the same time.

We decided to go to the mall to get froyo and shop too. Once we arrived at the mall, we got froyo. I saw an adorable puppy so I ran up to it and petted it.

• Daniels POV •

While Hannah ran to pet the puppy, Cam and I stood in silence.

"So..." I said.

"So I was wondering, since you only took Hannah on one date, is it okay if I take her on a date?" Cam asked.

"What the fuck man, I already asked her to be my girlfriend."

"Oh...I...I didn't know I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I understand that you still love her."

Hannah finally came back and we all went back to the hotel.

-1 Hour Later-

It was showtime. I was excited, yet nervous. What will all the fans think of me and Hannah dating? I haven't told them yet. We ran out of stage, Bart was hosting. The crowd went wild!

"Here we have Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Daniel Skye, Hannah Collins, Matthew Espinosa, Taylor Caniff, Mahogany LOX, Maggie Lindeman, Shawn Mendes, Aaron Carpenter, Jack Gilinsky, and Jack Johnson!!!"

The crowd screamed. Bart handed me the mircophone.

"Hey guys, I have an announcement to make....."

I looked at Hannah and flashed her a smile. I motioned her to come. She held my hand.

"Hannah Collins and I are dating."

The crowd screamed "AWW I SHIP IT" which made me happy.

"DANNAH DANNAH DANNAH!" I fans screamed.