Chapter 23: Alone Time

• Hannah's POV •

' I'll give you the business baby girl, I'll admit it all I want is you '

There goes my alarm. I rolled out of bed and got ready. I decided to be nice today and give Cam some sleep. I first hopped in the shower. Once I was done showering, I realized I forgot to bring my clothes.

"Damn it." I mumbled under my breath.

I grabbed my towel, and tip toed out really quickly to get some clothes.

"Hey babe."

My head turned around to find Cam standing there.

"Oh...hi...Cam."

He laughed.

I ran back into the bathroom to get changed.

I should've been smarter because Cam, Daniel and I all live together and if Daniel was there...it would've been awkward because we're not dating anymore.

I wore a white skull crop top, which I paired with black crochet laced shorts, and an army muscle vest. It was an edgy look, which I liked. Then I started on my makeup. I did my normal makeup routine. Foundation, concealer, bronzer, eyeliner, mascara, blush, eyeshadow, I also filled in my brows. I placed water proof concealer on my scars, incase something happens. I walked out to see Cam all dressed.

"Where are we going today?" I asked.

"I don't know. Wanna make a YouTube video for both our channels?"

"Sounds great. But first, coffee. And food."

He shook his head and chuckled.

"Okay."

We went downstairs to find Daniel sitting with another girl.

"Hey man." Cam said.

Daniel turned around.

"Oh hey guys."

He looked at the girl.

"Oh sorry this is Madison. She's my girlfriend." he introduced her.

We waved.

"Um.. I'm Hannah. This is Cameron."

"Hi." she said, smiling.

It looked like she had 10 pounds on makeup on.

It broke my heart to see Daniel had moved on so quickly considering we just broke up yesterday.

• Daniels POV •

Hannah looked heartbroken. I didn't mean to hurt her. I was just being polite and introducing everyone. She walked away.

• Hannah's POV •

"Come on Cam, let's go get some breakfast. Do you guys want to join us?"

I was hoping they would say no, I was just asking to be nice.

"No thanks." they said.

I nodded.

Cam grabbed the keys and we headed out.

"Let's go to iHop." I suggested.

"Ok."

Once we got there, I chose to order their special bacon pancakes, and Cam ordered a vegetarian omelet. We ate and made jokes about people.

We finished eating and Cam argued for wanting to pay the bill. I gave in, and he paid.

"Hey Cam. Do you want to film a YouTube video with me today?" I asked.