Chapter 8: Jealousy and Heartbreak

- The Next Day -

• Daniels POV •

( Pretend Daniel is 18 )

My plane just landed!! I am so excited to finally see my bestie Hannah again.

*Beep Beep*

I checked my phone. I got a message from Hannah.

-Message-

Hannah 😆:Hey Dani!! I'm so excited!! When u land, call me so I can come pic u up. btw I have a boyfriend named Cameron Dallas and I want u guys to meet! love u❤️ xoxo Ur Hannah Banana

-End of Message-

I was heartbroken. She has a boyfriend? Since when? I was going to ask her out...
Why does this Cameron guy have to swoop in and take my girl?! Ugh

- Text Message -

Daniel : U have a boyfriend? Since when?

Hannah 😆: Since a couple of days ago. We've known each other since we were born. There were some problems in our relationship but.. we worked it out.

Daniel: Oh.... I'd like to meet him. Make sure he's not gonna hurt my girl.

Hannah😆: Ok bae. so overprotective. lol

Daniel : 😅 yep nobody gonna hurt my bby. well the plane just arrived. can u come pick me up?

Hannah😆: sure thing bby cya then!!

Daniel: k bye babe❤️ xoxo

Hannah😆: bye ❤️ xoxo

-End of Convo-

I sighed knowing I can't ask her out anymore, but maybe I can still confess. This Cameron guy better not hurt my girl or I'll knock the shit outta him.

I got off the plane and saw Hannah there with this other guy. Wow. That's probably Cameron. I walked over to them.

Hannah immediately jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist. I instantly hugged back. After a good 20 seconds she got down and cried.

"Daniel I haven't seen you in ages. I missed having my best friend around."

"Me too Hannah, me too."

I looked at Cameron.

"You must be Cameron."

"Yeah. I'm her boyfriend."

"Nice to meet you man. But let me tell u something. You hurt my Hannah, and I'll beat the shit out of you. Got it?"

He looked nervous.

"Yeah"

"Good"

"I'm Daniel Skye." I said grinning.

"I'm Cameron Dallas"

"Wanna go to get froyo to celebrate Daniels coming home?" asked Hannah.

"Yeah!!"

Then we left the airport. Must I say Cameron was very muscular, and he had a nice jawline, and he was very tan. I can see why Hannah likes him. I'm still upset that she is dating him... but... it's life.

We finally arrived at Dairy Queen. Hannah and Cameron walked hand in hand. I felt like third wheeling. I sighed wishing it was me holding her hand. I got a chocolate ice cream on a cone. Cameron and Hannah shared a milkshake which made me even more jealous wishing it was me.

• Hannah's POV •

I noticed Daniel was getting a bit angry. I decided to wait until we got home and ask him what's wrong.

-At Home-

Me and Cam helped Daniel bring all his stuff inside my house. When we were done. Cam went home to rest and I asked Daniel to talk.

"So Daniel..."

"Yeah"

"Why did you look mad back at Dairy Queen?"

"Because I wished that was me holding your hand and sharing a milkshake with you."

I was confused. Does Daniel like me?

"Excuse me what?" I asked.

"I love you, Hannah. Okay? I'm jealous Cam is such a lucky guy to have you."

"I'm sorry Daniel."

"You don't need to apologize." he said looking down.

I felt bad. It hurt me to see him hurt. He then started crying into him hands. I walked over to him, comforting him.

"I'm so sorry Daniel. I never knew you felt this way."

"I know. I was so excited to see you. I wanted to ask you out on a date, but now you have a boyfriend I see I can't do that anymore. I was so excited to have you in my arms but I guess not anymore."

I was also crying. My mascara smeared all over my face.

After we calmed down a bit, we went to sleep. All was on my mind was Daniel and Cam.

-End of Chapter-

hope u ppls enjoyed ❤️