Chapter 18: "Im Fine"

Note- I recommend you listen to the song I tagged to this chapter. It's called Sad Song by We The Kings. Its really good. Hope you enjoy. Love you.

• Unknown POV •

That Hannah girl thinks she can steal my Daniel away from me and get away with it? Well she thought wrong. Her dad sent me on this mission. It's to bring her back to him, then I get Daniel all to myself.

• Hannah's POV •

I was woken up by a pair of lips on mine. I shuffled around, trying to find a comfortable spot. The kissing didn't stop, so I opened my eyes to see Daniel, I smiled. He returned the favor.

"Morning Danny."

"Morning babe. Come on let's get up."

"No I wanna sleep." I said turning around to face the other way.

"Don't make me do it." he said with a smirk.

Before I could answer, he started tickling me.

"D-danielllll s-stop f-fine I'll g-get up!!"

"That's what I thought."

I rolled out of bed, walking into the bathroom.

"Hey babe." Daniel called.

"Yeah."

"I need to run some errands today. I'm sorry. My cousin has a wedding today so I need to get her some stuff. Maybe we could hang out tomorrow?"

"Sure."

I ran up to hug him and he left the house, leaving me alone. I decided to penny around the park. I slipped on some black leggings, a sweater from Aero, black Vans, and a black beanie that said #selfie on it. I decided to dress cozy because it was a chillier day. I grabbed my penny board and headed out. I rode down to the park. I saw someone standing by the trees, there was movement. I slowly crept over there. Could it be the girl? Is she stalking me?

As I got closer, I heard...... sobbing? I fastened my pace and got to the person.

"Why do you have to leave me?...." the person whispered. I recognized that voice...it was Cameron's?

"C-cam?"

He quickly turned his head. Right as we made contact, he turned away and started wiping his tears away. His eyes were red and puffy.

"Cam are you okay?"

No reply.

"Cam? Please answer me."

"I-I'm fine."

"You know that's the biggest lie ever?"

He didn't say anything.

I slowly wrapped my arm around him, bringing him into a hug. His body stiffened a little, but he hugged back.

"Come one lets get some ice cream. On me. And you can tell me what's going on?"

He just nodded.

When we arrived, I paid for the ice cream and we went to sit down.

"So tell me what happened."

"My mom..." he began to cry again. "She....she was in a car accident and...she passed....away."

"Oh Cam. I didn't know. Why didn't you come to me? Let's go home."

He slightly nodded.

We walked home, and we went up to my room.

I immediately hugged him, he hugged back.

He looked me in the eyes. Cam started to lean in. I panicked. I didn't want to cheat on Daniel. What if he finds out? Before I could think anymore I felt myself lean in as well.

Our lips met. I felt the same sparks I felt every time we kissed. I have to admit, I kind of miss this. The kiss turned out to be a make out session. I pulled away, and looked at him in the eyes. His eyes suddenly filled with worry.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I know you're with Daniel."

"It's okay. I'll admit I kind of missed that." I said blushing.

"Me too beautiful. I just wanted you to know that I'm aware I screwed up big time. I wish I could turn the clock and fix what I've done." a tear slipped from his eye, rolling down his cheek.

I kissed his cheek.

"I wish that could happen too. I don't know what to do now. Between you and Daniel." I said sighing heavily.

"I understand."

"Hey let's go out a penny board okay?"

"Okay. I'll teach you how to ride a skateboard if you want."

"Sure I'd love to!!" I said beaming with excitement.

He chuckled.

I ran outside and grabbed his skateboard. He held onto my hand as I tried to find my balance.

"Come on you got this."

After practicing awhile, I kind of got the hang of it, so we went in to eat pizza and watch Netflix.

There were notifications blowing up on my phone so I turned it on and there was a picture of Cameron helping me learn to skate.

"Cam look at this."

I showed him the picture. A smile grew on his face.

"I love it."

He set it as his background which was cute.

I soon drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face. My body felt warm next to Cams. It felt like our bodies fit together perfectly. I don't want to hurt either Cam or Daniel.

-End-

I hope you enjoyed! THANKS FOR 200 some reads!! Love you!! Remember to stay strong. Don't let anybody out you down. You're not the only one.

xoxo Jess