Chapter 30: Broken Hearts and a Broken Mirror

• Cam's POV •

-A Couple Weeks Later-

"I dare you to.... call the 28 person on your contacts list and tell them that you have feelings for them."

"What the hell Nash, no!" I laughed.

"A dare is a dare." he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Fine."

I scrolled through my phone and landed on Sofia....

"Who is it?" everyone yelled.

"It's Sofia."

"Who's that?" Mahogany asked.

"She's Taylor's cousin. I met her at the hospital."

"OOHHHH!"

"Shut up." I laughed.

I clicked on her name. It started ringing.

"Um hello?" she said coming out more like a question.

"Uh hey Soph." I ran my hand through my hair.

"Hey Cameron. Long time no talk." she chuckled.

"Yeah. I've just been thinking."

"About what?"

"I've just been thinking, I think I have feelings for you Soph." I stifled a laugh.

There was silence.

"But i thought you were with Hannah."

I couldn't keep it in anymore. I bursted out laughing.

"So-Soph this is a prank call."

"Oh Cameron." she sighed over the phone.

"Sorry if I scared you."

"It's fine. I gotta run. Text me later?"

"Sure bye Soph."

"Bye Cam."

I hung up.

Suddenly I got a call from the hospital that Hannah was at.

"Hello?"

"Hello. Is this Cameron Dallas?"

"Yes." I answered.

"We'd like to inform you that Hannah is all better now and she needs to be picked up from here tonight."

"Ok. Thanks."

"Yeah no problem."

Everyone looked at me with curious faces.

"Um someone called and said that I needed to pick up Hannah from the hospital tonight."

Ok's and nods came from them.

"Well, I'm gonna go. Have fun. I'll see you guys later." I waved goodbye and grabbed my wallet, keys, phone, and jacket and left.

I went and bought some flowers for Hannah.

-Cam Picks Hannah Up-

I wasn't sure how Hannah was gonna respond to seeing me. I don't even know if we broke up yet. We need to talk as soon as possible.

"May I enter?" I asked the lady up front.

"What is the occasion?"

"I'm here to pick up my girl- I mean a friend." I faked a smile.

She nodded.

I walked into the room where Hannah was in and she looked all better.

"You're free to go." the doctor announced.

"Thanks Doc." Hannah smiled.

Hannah looked beautiful as always. She looked stunning for a girl just out of the hospital.

"Ready?" I asked her.

Her eyes lit up.

"Yeah." she giggled.

She walked towards me and I handed her the bouquet of flowers I had behind my back.

"Thank you so much Cameron." she leaned in to kiss my lips, but realized something, so she pulled back and gave me a hug instead.

We drove home and made some dinner. Hannah knew how to cook from her mom when she was little.

She made some macaroni and cheese.

I went upstairs to take a shower while the food was being cooked.

After I showered, I sat down on the couch.

"Here you go." Hannah said placing a huge bowl of mac and cheese before me.

"Thanks."

She sat down and turned on Netflix. She clicked on The Notebook. Smiling she leaned back and enjoyed the show.

"Hannah." I said.

"Hmm?"

"I was wondering can we talk about.... us?"

"There's nothing to talk about Cameron." she sighed.

"Yes there is."

"Fine but you're the one that's explaining."

I nodded.

We went into our room and sat down on the bed.

"So... start talking." Hannah spat.

"Okay.. so. Remember that girl I was texting at breakfast. She was my ex. She wanted to meet up. I wanted to see her to tell her to leave me the fuck alone. Then she sprayed something on me and I started to feel dizzy. Everything she told me to do, I did. I don't know why. Then she told me to undress her and stuff. I didn't do it on purpose Hannah. I would never after I promise never to hurt you again."

"But Cameron. You still did it." she said quietly.

"I'm sorry! Okay. If you were a good girlfriend you would've understood this wasn't my fault!" I raised my voice, getting frustrated.

"IF YOU WERE A GOOD BOYFRIEND YOU WOULDNT HAVE GONE TO SEE HER." she snapped back.

"I WANTED HER TO LEAVE US ALONE." I shouted.

"NO YOU JUST WANTED TO SEE HER SO YOU CAN FUCK HER AGAIN."

My eyes widened. How could she say that?!

I stood up and started pacing.

"I TOLD YOU HANNAH I ONLY LOVE YOU."

My fist threw a punch at the mirror. My knuckles bled but I didn't care.

"Cam! Stop!" She came up to me and looked at my knuckles but I pulled back. I can't deal with all this bullshit anymore.

I left and got in my car and began driving. I didn't know where, but I just did. Tears blurred my vision. The last thing I remembered was car lights in my face, then I blacked out.

-End-

Cliffhanger!😈😈

Jk but hoped u liked it. I start school in about 2-3 more weeks and I'm absolutely dreading it. Why. But I'm kind of excited as well because I get to see my friends again and I won't be bored. Lol

xoxo Jess 😋