Chapter 6: Oh no

• Hannah's POV •

------- The Next Morning --------

' Hey what's up hello '
I woke up to the song Trap Queen playing on my alarm.

I did all my daily routine stuff... blah blah... make-up, hair. For my hair I did a French braid. For my outfit, I picked out a red t-shirt that says 87 on it, for my pants I wore white short shorts, and I slipped on some red Vans. And to go along with the red theme I went with a red bandana for my hair accessory. That completed my look. I took a glance in the mirror and noticed my stomach was really flat, you could see my ribs. I haven't been eating lately because my bullies call me fat. It's okay though. I then said goodbye to my mom and hopped on my penny board. That's how I get to school.

------ At School --------

I sighed as I walked through the doors because it's the same old thing everyday. My bullies wait for me at the door and start giving me insults and some hitting. I'm used to it though.

"Oh wow, slut, look how your shorts are so short you can see your ass." said Carter.

I gulped down my spit, feeling nervous.

"Why don't you dress like normal people." continued Nash.

"Give me your penny board." Nash said ripping my board out of my hands.

"Your so poor, can you not afford to go on a bus? Oh wait... your so fat, you need the exercise anyways."

"Hey guys, I think that's enough." Cameron chimed in.

"Stop sticking up for this pathetic, worthless creature Cam." Nash argued.

"I SAID ENOUGH." yelled Cameron. I could tell he was getting frustrated.

Then Nash came over and punched me in the face.

"Do you see what you have done to Cam."
he spat in my face.

"HEY DONT YOU DARE EVER LAY A HAND ON HER EVER AGAIN YOU DOUCHE BAG." Cam yelled at Nash.

Me and Carter just watched them fight.

Cam punched Nash in the face.

I stood there in silence taking in all their hurtful words, begging the bell to ring. I am glad Cameron kind of stood up for me though.

'RING RING'

Then they all went their separate ways and I went my way.

--- Skips To Lunchtime -----

It was time for lunch and recess. I brought my apple and water bottle and sat by myself at a table. I ate in silence until I heard someone sit next to be. I didn't look up, knowing someone was here to make fun of me.

"Hey"

That voice was familiar.... Cameron.

I finally looked up seeing it was Cameron.

"Cameron, go to your seat, they're gonna laugh at you. Go now hurry before they see you."

"No I want to sit with you Hannah. I don't care what people think of me anymore. I love you Hannah."

I just stayed silent.

We ate, none of us saying anything.

"Hey is that all your gonna eat Hannah?"

"Yeah I'm not hungry."

"Have some pizza." he said offering it to me.

"No thanks."