I won't lie, I'm not the proudest of this chapter, but it is what it is!

"Reef," I whispered into the brunettes ear, trailing my fingers lightly up and down his bare back as he lay, asleep, on his stomach

"Reef," I tried again, stopping my fingers movement and resting my palm flat against his back.

"It's quarter past 3, Leonel and Adin will be here soon," I stated patiently in a quiet voice as he slowly came to response.

"Why did we agree to this?" He groaned, voice muffled by his pillow.

"Because we rarely get to do it now that we're in college and have classes half of the week," I told him, resuming my hands movements.

"As much as I love your touch on my back, it's about to send me back to sleep," Reef mumbled, making me smile and remove my hand.

Finally he sat up, eyes hazy from sleep and hair sticking up in all different directions. I also took a subtle peak at his bare chest.

"I'm already ready so I'll help you out?" I said, still crouched between his legs, hands on his knees as he stared down at me.

I just realised this was a very compromising position and immediately stood up - heading for his wardrobe to hide my blushing cheeks.

"Are you blushing, princess?" Reef asked, suddenly wide awake, I rolled my eyes and turned around to see a lazy smirk on Reef's face as he looked at me.

"I am not," I lied, turning back to grab spare clothes, swimming trunks and shoes.

I threw them into a spare bag laying around on his floor and hung it over my shoulder, heading downstairs - assuming he'd follow me.

I dropped his bag beside mine, along with the food, towels and blankets.

We had decided along with Leonel and Adin (Willow was busy with a tinder date if you know what I mean), to go watch the sunrise at the beach - which was an hour and a half away. We'd take Leonel's car since it was big enough for the four of us plus our things.

"You really did prepare everything, thank you," Reef mumbled, walking to stand beside me, arm around my waist as he pulled me into his side to press a kiss to my forehead.

It was then that the doorbell rung and Reef picked up our stuff as I opened the door to a wide awake Leonel.

"We've got coffee!" He grinned, handing me the two cups before going inside to help Reef.

I decided to leave then to the heavy bags and moved towards the car, Adin in the passenger seat of the silver car.

"Morning to you Ivy," she stated as I sat in the back, holding onto Reef's drink as I took a sip of my own.

"You guys are blessings in disguise I swear," I groaned, the coffee slightly burning my tongue but I didn't care. The bitter taste instantly had me awake, the caffeine beginning it's work.