29

The Italian Mafia is in Australia right now. I'm so confused. I watch the news once in my life and the reporters talking about some mafia dudes from Italy running around the streets.

_________________

Not edited, so any mistake you see, be sure to point them out please <3

It was 3 fucking am and Reef was in my room hurriedly packing clothes. "The fuck are you doing?" I groaned, rubbing my eyes.

"Packing for you. We leave in an hour." The brunette stated, a hoodie falling into my bag. I groaned and pulled my pillow over my head.

"C'est trop tôt pour ça," I groaned, my voice muffled.
(It's too early for this)

"I don't know what you said but hurry up and help me." He groaned, opening my underwear drawer. That woke me up, causing me to gasp and lunge out of bed, pushing the drawer back in.

"We don't look in there," I grinned sheepishly, Reef rolled his eyes, throwing in another shirt, he then reached for the top of my cupboard and I couldn't do anything as the pile of jellyfish stuffies slowly made an appearance, a specific blue one falling on top of Reef's head, the tentacles having velcro on the back which got stuck in his hair

"What the fuck Ivy?" He growled, yanking off the jellyfish, strands of his golden brown hair following in suit.

"We won't bring this up again," I warned, him, chucking it back in along with the pile of 50 or so jellyfish plushies. He frowned but none the less left my room in confusion and without another word but a glance over his shoulder at me. We had decided to all attend Adin's race at Kaesar Creek. A race track 4 hours away located right by the famous creek - the name giving that away. There was a hotel only 10 minutes away from that and that's where we were staying. Due to most rooms being booked out for the races, we could only get 3 rooms. I'd be staying with Adin, Kelsey was sleeping with Willow and Reef and Leonel were in a room together. It was a 6 day trip. We had decided as a group for a 4am drive there, all piling into Willow's jeep as she had the most space, Leo and Adin in Adin's separate car that'd be used for the race.

I threw in my toiletries and quickly brushed my teeth, applying very little mascara to my eyelashes. I was finally packed after 20 minutes and waiting in the kitchen along with Reef before a knock interrupted our comfortable silence.

Opening the door, Willow stood there with a grin on her face. The street light illuminating the car behind her. "How are you so awake in the morning?" I grumbled letting her take the suitcase from me and head towards her boot, Reef in tow with his bag.

"I've had about 5 coffee in the past 2 hours," she shrugged as if it were no big deal. Why she was up 2 hours ago is beyond me.

I got into the back with Reef after throwing in our suitcases, Kelsey asleep in the front whilst Willow sipped on a coffee, either her fifth or sixth, before placing it back into a cup holder and turning the car on. No words being exchanged.