22

"Ivette!" Banging was heard from my door, I groaned and shut it out with my pillow, pulling it over my head

"Ivette!" Banging was heard from my door, I groaned and shut it out with my pillow, pulling it over my head. When that didn't suffice, I went to showing my middle finger at the door.

"Hurry, before Juliet- Ivette!" My mothers voice enters my room and I immediately drop my hand.

"Hi maman," I smiled sheepishly.

"Je jure devant Dieu Ivette, that was-" I cut her off. {I swear to God Ivette,}

"What was it you were banging on my door at..." I blinked away the sleep in my eyes, looking at my clock. "7:30am in the morning for?"

"Juliet and Grand-mère Celine are on the phone," I nodded and got up, untangling myself from the sheets.

I pulled down my shorts which had ridden up my ass, making sleep very uncomfortable. I picked up a few fallen pillows and threw them back on my bed.

"Ivette!"

"Coming maman," I exclaimed, tripping on a blanket on the ground.

"Hurry! Juliet has to do school work," I sighed and got up from where I had fallen on the floor, leaving my room.

Reef's door was open and he wasn't in there so I assumed he had gone to training since it was Saturday. Speaking of Saturday, it'd been a few days since Willow's birthday and I had yet to give her, her gift.

I'd have to add that to my to-do list.

"Bonjour," I grinned at Juliet through the camera, her features lit up at the sight of me.

"Ivette!" she exclaimed.

"It's been a whole month sœur, what's been happening?" I asked, leaning my chin on my hand.

"Don't tell maman, but I've been keeping in touch with Akira. Remember him? Akira Takahashi? I think I told you about him when we got stalked on our way to get ice cream. But we message every morning and night, and he tells me what I've been missing out on at school and I send him photos of everything here, like the other day we visited the Eiffel Tower- so I took a picture and sent it to him. He said I should get one standing next to it and show him.

I did and he complimented me, telling me I was very pretty and he missed me a lot. I miss him. Maybe for my birthday when I get back I can ask him to go to the movies with me-" she started planning for the future. I smiled at my sœur. She was only 13 but this boy was special, and I knew they'd have a bond that'd last forever.

I had a feeling he'd stick around for a long time.

"I do remember him, if I see him around, I'll let him know my sœur has a crush on him," I teased her, Juliet gasped.

"Don't you dare, you little rodent-"

"Rodent?"

"Chienne."