"Well first we went to the museum that opened just recently," Willow started explaining, taking a bite from a brownie as she told us about her day with her father

"Well first we went to the museum that opened just recently," Willow started explaining, taking a bite from a brownie as she told us about her day with her father. It was 9pm and maman had asked kindly for us to finish up at 10:30, so we were just finishing the rest of Spider-Man before they left.

"He's so fucking hot," I stated, watching Tom Holland on the screen. How he managed such a perfect American accent is beyond me.

Probably because he's an actor.

Willow and Adin ignored me, rolling their eyes at my statement which I mentioned numerous times throughout the film.

"We better get going now, thanks for the brownies and the movie night," Willow said, dragging Adin up from her comfy spot on my bed once it was over.

"Thank you for coming- I was so bored," I groaned, falling backwards onto my bed. It took another 10 minutes to get them out of my house when Reef barged through my door.

I screamed and held my hand to my heart.

"bon seigneur!" I exclaimed, breathing heavily.

Translate; Good Lord

"What?" He asked incredulously. I glared at him and returned back to stalking my wattpad. I love the books on this app. Makes my dreams come true in book form.

"Whatcha doin'?" He sat on the edge of my bed, swinging his legs which was slightly difficult because he was so tall.

"Reading. What do you want?"

"I just want to hang out with you. Is that so bad Princess?" he grinned, the stupid nickname rolling off his tongue like it was second nature.

"Well I don't-"

"You did before."

"When?" I scoffed, placing my phone, flat on my bedside table.

"Like 5 hours ago you just wandered into my room then back out." I shrugged and leaned my head backwards onto my pillow.

"I was bored, I'm not anymore." He nodded in a sarcastic way.

"How long have you been here for?"

"Like 5 minutes. Why?"

Oh my God.

"I meant how long has it been since you moved into my house."

"I dunno, maybe a month already," I pinched the bridge of my nose and sat up.

"Fine. I'll give you a chance," I grumbled, sitting back up to grab my phone from beside me.

"I'm expecting an apology in some sort of way still, that acknowledges everything you did wrong. Got it?" I narrowed my eyes at him, poking his chest.

"Got it," he saluted me, I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and wondered over to the garage, opening the door and getting into Reef's car (the passenger side because I can't drive).