7

"Ivy," Reef appeared at my doorway, leaning against the frame with his arms crossed

"Ivy," Reef appeared at my doorway, leaning against the frame with his arms crossed. I stared at him, waiting for him to continue.

"I have a game today and Camille said to get you out of the house."

"Ok and?" I'm not going to watch his game if that was what he was hinting at.

"That would mean you're coming to my soccer game." He grinned, tilting his head and lifting his hand to rest on the top of my doorway.

"But I was planning on going to Willow's today," I shrugged, the lie leaving my mouth without hesitation. When I was younger, I had played soccer. I wasn't amazing at it and due to being a very competitive child, I was forced to quit by maman after coming home very frustrated after a loss.

I also had to quit due to moving countries but that didn't matter to me.

"Don't lie to me Vi. I know Willow's out with her dad today on a 'bonding experience'. You were talking very loudly about it on call with Adin and Willow yesterday." He caught me out on my lie. I narrowed my eyes in his direction, I wasn't that loud was I?

"So we'll leave at 10 because it's at Redwood, which is about 1 hour away from here."

"I don't have to, it's not like you can make me," I scoffed, turning onto my stomach and stuffing my head into the pillow. At the moment it was just turning 9 am on a Sunday.

"I very well can, by throwing you over my shoulder and putting you in that car," he grinned, I rolled my eyes. I wouldn't take his word for it.

_________________

Apparently he wasn't bluffing. I groaned turning onto my stomach when he appeared back in my room at 10. "Come on Vi," he huffed, I ignored him, shaking my head.

"Alright then." Was all that was said as I heard his footsteps get closer. Calloused hands gripped my ankles where I was then pulled away (more like dragged) from my head board. One arm wrapped around my waist and I was thrown over his shoulder.

"Reef put me down!" I shouted out in anger, hitting my fist against the middle of his back. He shook his head, locks of hair tickling my hip when he moved.

"I haven't even gotten dressed! I still have my tracksuit pants on and my stupide pyjama shirt that says 'je mange des baguettes au petit déjeuner,'!"

"What does it say?" He asked, obviously confused by my French.

"I eat baguettes for breakfast," I grumbled, crossing my arms as much as I could against his back. He laughed and opened the front door, leaning down to pick up what I assumed were my joggers. Luckily I had my trusty flamingo socks on. Couldn't go a day without these bad boys.