12

I was bored

I was bored. As any normal 20 year old would be in my case. What was my case?

I didn't have one. I was just plain bored.

I sighed, opening the door to Reef's room to spot him playing on his computer. I'd go annoy Juliet but she was at one of her friends house, Emilia I want to say?

I wasn't sure. I didn't take great interest in her life. Unless of course she was being bullied or something, because I'd be more than happy to step in if that was happening.

Reef turned in his chair, removing his headphones from one ear, placing it to the side just behind it so he could hear me.

"What do you need Vi?" He asked, eyes concentrating on me as I leaned on his doorframe.

"I'm bored, Adin and Willow are busy and so is Juliet." I shrugged, I wasn't sure what I'd find to do here with Reef but I had nothing better to do, so maybe he did.

"Have you ever played GTA?" Reef grinned when asking, I nodded, I was amazing at it. I managed to beat Juliet and our cousins every time we went to my tante et oncle house.

(aunt and uncle's)

"Come here then," he stated, I walked towards him. Two bean bags sat in the corner of the room that I noticed we could use since his desk was extendable. Reef moved his wheely chair out of the way, replacing it with the bean bags I had been eyeing and then leaning forward to make the desk go down from its usual height.

I moved from my spot in the middle of the room and took a seat in one of the bean bags, Reef taking the bean bag next to me and shifting his legs out so they sprawled out in front of him, his knee bumping mine from where I had crossed my legs.

I ignored the contact between us and took the spare controller Reef gave to me.

"First to complete the most missions before dying wins," he told me, he didn't give any other rules but that.

It only took 20 minutes for me to be in lead.

"Take that Reef," I teased, using another cheat code, Reef frowned at the screen, realising what I was doing.

"That's cheating!" He exclaimed, mouth gaping open as I was ahead of him.

"You didn't give any other rules so it's really not," I stated.

"Give me that," he exclaimed, leaning over to take my controller but I yanked it back, smirking at Reef as he struggled to take the controller back from me.

"You're a little cheat, give that back here," Reef grinned, leaning out of his bean bag - one hand finding my waist to hold himself up whilst the other gripped my wrist pulling it to him, he grabbed the controlled from my hand and put it behind him.

Leaning forward, he wrapped his arms around my waist, before throwing me over his shoulder.

"REEF!" I gasped, gripping the back of his t-shirt.