2 months of living with Reef

2 months of living with Reef. I'd say we're friends now. And I'd also like to say I've forgiven him. There's no point keeping a grudge if I'm living in the same house as him. But that doesn't mean I'll make his life easy. And if he stuffs up even once, our friendship is over.

I still do hold some sort of resentment towards him, but I can see he's trying and the fact he knows what he's done wrong makes up for it, almost.

I'm walking through the university halls on a Monday when I see Reef and Abigail bickering. "This looks good," I whispered to Lo, nudging her. She nodded enthusiastically, staring at the pair by the lockers.

"Why is your house being up for rent Reef? Why didn't you tell me?" Gail yelled, putting her hands on her hips. Reef leaned against the lockers with his arms crossed, not having a care in the world for the red head in front of him.

"I dunno what to tell you Gail. I've moved? I don't need to tell you everything, not since I haven't spoken to you since highschool," he shrugged, looking at the floor. This kind of feels like a red flag action.

"Look at me when I talk Reef, we used to hang out every weekend and now all of a sudden I can't even come around for a sleepover? We're 20. I need you to be an adult about this Reef." Abigail scowls, infuriated by how well Reef is ignoring her frustration.

"Look, I don't know what to tell you. I thought this friendship was over the minute we graduated high-school, when I told you with my own words that I didn't want to be friends with you. The first day I met you and you were already asking who the chicks on my phone are. My cousins and aunts too." He stated, narrowing his eyes at her. Gail looked straight over his shoulder, guilty as charged. She must of known Reef was right as she walked past him, hitting his shoulder on the way.

"That show should've cost money," Lo scoffed, pulling me with her towards her block which was opposite mine. I nodded in agreement.

"I know, it was very entertaining," I said sarcastically.

"I swear Ivan just eye fucks any girl he walks past," I stared disgustingly, as Ivan's eyes trailed over my body when I walked past his gaze, shuddering under his eyes.

"He was legit staring at Sophie's ass the other day. Caught in 4K," Willow voiced.

"Absolute weirdo."

"Do you want to ask Adin if she wants to meet up at Marc Jennings tonight for dinner?" Lo asked me, looking up for a few seconds from her bag which she'd been searching for a pen from. She loses everything in that bag. I shrugged and nodded.

Marc Jennings was a fancy restaurant in town, it was a popular meet up spot for Adin, Lo and I just for something nice to do as a group.

_______________

The professor finally dismissed us as I packed my things away, Lo already outside the door for me since finishing her lecture 10 minutes ago. I pulled my phone out and started typing to Adin.