21

2 weeks went by smoothly, 2 weeks of dating Nico, 2 weeks of becoming closer with Reef, 2 weeks of not hanging out with Nadine and Willow apart from lunch times after a lesson

2 weeks went by smoothly, 2 weeks of dating Nico, 2 weeks of becoming closer with Reef, 2 weeks of not hanging out with Nadine and Willow apart from lunch times after a lesson. And that was unacceptable.

"Come on, please Adin, I know you want to study but we haven't done anything in forever!" I begged her, on a call with Lo and Adin.

"But it's due Monday!" Adin stressed, pacing her room, phone in hand whilst we skyped on our laptops.

"And? You have the easy professor. You'll be lucky enough he'll just slap a 100% onto the paper," I shrugged, it was Friday and I was trying to convince the girls to go camping from Saturday to Monday - coming home half way through Monday.

"Fine. If I get a 0% because there's no wifi at the campsite and I can't email it to him - you're dead." Adin glowered. Lo and I cheered, and I could already hear Willow packing a bag.

"Where will we go?" Adin asked, also starting to pull out clothes.

"Gerti's River. Just an hour away. No boys. We'll stay Saturday and Sunday night, arriving Saturday around 11 if we leave sometime around 10. We'll come home Monday around 2 after packing up the campsite." I declared, I had planned it through. The campsite allowed you to just come through without calling, so I didn't need to worry about that.

It was also 4 in the evening, so numerous shops were still open, allowing me to go shopping to collect the essentials we might need, like food, torches, sleeping bags, all the sorts.

"Alright, I'm heading off to get snacks. Someone's going to have to drive us, and it won't be me," I was still annoyed I couldn't drive, but one day I'd get time to.

I headed downstairs where I ran into maman, I grinned at her with a sheepish grin.

"Yes Ivette?" She said with a sigh, already knowing I was asking for something.

"I'm going camping with the girls from Saturday to Monday and I need to get food. Could you possibly take me to the shops? Reef drives me everywhere and I'm sick of paying for his fuel." Maman only got up, heading towards the garage with her purse in hand.

"Any boys?" She teased, climbing into the front seat, I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"No. Just me, Adin and Willow."

"Alright, you better be honest with me," Maman warned as we turned onto the street, heading for the shops.

"Always."

_____________________

"Stay safe, no strangers, make sure you have pepper spray, where's your torch?" Reef kept adding things to my bag. I took out the knife he had in there, as well as the taser, craft scissors, any sharp pointy things he'd put in there really.

"Reef?" I asked, holding a large steak knife by the handle.

"Put that back in there!" He gasped, reaching for me, I moved backwards, placing it on the dining table.