The meet up

Your POV:

I slept all through the morning until about 11:00 am.
I was woken up by the sound of my two brothers arguing. One is 6 years old, and the other is 16.
I was about to get out of bed and tell them to shut up..

..but I was distracted by the notification sound.

I glanced at my phone and it was a text from an unknown number. I snatched the phone from my nightstand and clicked onto the message.

______________________________

Unknown

Hey is this y/n?

Yeah is this Michael?

Yeah. I was wondering if you'd like to come with me to the pizzeria before work so I could teach you some things?

Sure that would be good. What time?

I was thinking around 12:00 if that's alright with you?

______________________

I looked at the clock and it read 11:10. My brothers were still chasing each other around the house doing who knows what.
I don't wanna be stuck in the house all day.

______________________

Uh sorry to ask but could we make it sooner? That is if you're not doing anything at the moment

Of course. what time suits?

11:30 good?

No worries. see you then

see you

______________________________

I'm so relieved. I can't wait to get out of the house. It's school holidays and I've had enough of my family.

I throw on a casual outfit (anything of your choice) and grab my skateboard and other stuff. As I walk past my brothers, they ask "where are you going?" But I just ignore them.

It takes me about 10 minutes to skate down there. I look for his car among all the other cars but I can't find it so I sit down and wait. I get distracted on my phone and don't even notice his car pull up.

I'm interrupted by his voice,
"Hey y/n"

"Oh heyy"

"Shall we go?"

I nod and we walk into Freddy's.

Little kids run past as we walk towards the back rooms. That big bunny animatronic stared me down the whole time and I shuddered for a few seconds.

"You okay?" He mumbled

"Hmm?" (Not hearing what he said)

Then we got to the little office we were in last night.

He started explaining to me how to monitor the cameras and manage the power and stuff like that. Seemed simple enough.

*He went on explaining for a while*

"So what about the animatronics? Why are they trying to kill us?" I ask.

He sighs and looks at the poster on the wall for a moment. The poster with the animatronics on it.