a plot twist♡ pt 1

Your POV:

It's Friday.

Last night after the little *office incident* I didn't sleep at all. All night I was overthinking .

I think something's wrong with me.

Whatever's going on, I need to talk to Mike about it. Because something doesn't feel right.

__________________________

Mike🤍

hey Mike?

hey whats up?

are you busy today? I really need to talk to you.

I'm out atm. I'll be back in the afternoon. I'll let you know. is everything alright?

Not so much but I'll talk to you later

_____________________________________

I somehow managed to fall asleep. I completely slept through the whole day.
I wish I hadn't. But I was exhausted.

_____________________________________

Mike's POV:

I was out today, catching up with a friend of mine.
When I met y/n I stopped seeing my friends for a while. I guess I just never had time.
But I really liked hanging out with y/n.
She's different to everyone I know.

But while I was hanging out with my friend I got a text from her. But when I opened it I was surprised because it wasn't a normal text. She said she wanted to talk.
In person.

I wonder what's going on?

If something really was wrong, I would've cancelled my plans right away and gone to see her.

But she wasn't really open about it.

I guess I'll find out tonight.

___________________________

3:00 pm

It's the afternoon now and I just got home. I texted y/n a couple times on the drive home but she hasn't opened any of my messages.
I head to the kitchen and get some food. No one's at home right now. My parents are working and my sister is at school.

I check my phone every now and then.
Y/n still hasn't texted back...

I head upstairs to my room with my food, and I turn on my gaming console.
I played a few games and I kept my phone next to me in case she texted.

___________________________

4:34 pm

It's been an hour and a half.
Y/n still hasn't texted me and it's starting to worry me a little.

I turned off the game and then walked to my window. I looked outside, out onto the street view. Then I got an idea.

Y/n's house isn't far. It's about a 20 min walk from here.
I will walk over to her house. If something's wrong, I don't want it to stay that way any longer. So I head out onto the street and start walking down.

I could just drive. But it's a nice day for a walk.

..............

..............

I finally got to her house. There were no cars around which meant that her parents were still working. I glance at my watch. 4:54 pm.
Her brothers might be home now though.