a thoughtful thing

Thursday

Its the day after we went to the movies.
I got back from work just this morning.

I took like a 3 hour nap because a lot happened yesterday and last night. I was exhausted.
When I got up I glanced at my clock.

12:00 pm

I have plans for today. But not with any of my friends. I intend to spend the day alone.

I make myself something to eat. And after I eat I grab my bag with my things. I grab my skateboard too and rush out the door.

I see the bus arriving at the stop just a few metres and I run to it, getting on just in time.
I'm headed to the city. There's this awesome shopping mall, and I want to spend my day there.
I put my headphones on, and listen to some music on the drive. It's a 35 min drive.

_________________________________

The bus finally gets to town. I hop off with my stuff,  making sure I didn't leave anything behind.

I take a moment to look around.
I've been here a few times with my friends.
I love the city. In its own special way.

I throw my skateboard down and cruise down the street. The mall isn't too far.

I love skateboarding. I love to feel the breeze on my face and it tosses my hair back.
And it's romantic when I have music blasting through my headphones.

I get to the mall and start wandering around. There's only a few kinds of shops I actually like. And those are the only ones I go inside.
Gaming shops, skate shops and occasionally some clothing shops also with skate apparel.
From working, I've saved up a good amount of money in my bank account.

And I finally figured out what I wanna spend it on.

There's this amazing jeweller somewhere near, I've never had any money to spend there though.
Now I do. So I find the shop and go inside.

I'm greeted by the owner.
Lovely old man.

I browse the shop for a few minutes. It's expensive but the jewellery is so pretty.
I saw these really nice earrings I might buy.

But that's not exactly what I'm here for.
I stop at one of the displays and glance down.
There they are.

Silver chain necklaces.

I call the shopkeeper over.
"Can I have those two please?" And point at them.
The man takes them out and puts them in a box, then a tiny gift bag.

I pay with my card. A decent amount of money. But I'm really happy with it.

 But I'm really happy with it