The happiest day♡ (epilogue)

3-4 months later

_________________________________

Your POV:

We've been getting on amazing these last few months. Life has finally gone back to normal.
And best of all, today is the day Charlie finally gets out of hospital.

Mike is picking me up after school because I insisted that he takes me with him to the hospital.

_____________________________________

When the final school bell rings, I'm the first one to walk out. I wait out at the front for his car.
Then I'm joined by my friend group.
"y/n why did you leave so fast?" asked my best friend Niki.
"y'know Charlotte? The one I told you about? She finally gets out today"

Her face lights up with joy.

"And here's my ride" I add as Mike pulls up.

I walk down and hop in the car. I lean over and peck him a kiss, and then look back at my friends as we drive forwards. I see Niki shooting me that heart shape with her hands*🫶*

__________________________________

Not long later, Me and Mike arrive at the hospital.

Inside, we are met by Charlotte. I just had to give her a hug. Finally seeing her out of bed makes me so happy for her.

And soon enough, we're walking out of there and all get into the car.

"what do you wanna eat?" Mike asks her as we drive. "I bet you're sick of that hospital food huh?"

"Damn right I am. Please take me to kfc" she laughs.

"kfc it is" he replies.

We spend the rest of the drive talking about stuff and listening to music.

___________________________________

Mike's POV:

After we got our food, we drove back home.

It had gotten rather late. The sun was going down. Perfect for tonight.

I haven't told Charlotte about what we had planned for tonight.
I hope she likes it.

......

I parked up to my house because I figured that she wanted to get her stuff and change.

When we went inside, we were all greeted by my mum. She was especially excited to see Charlotte.

"Charlie? I haven't seen you since you were this big!" (she said, showing the height with her hand), "It's so good to see you. Alive and well" She said.

"It's good to see you too Mrs Afton." she laughs.

"That's Clara to you" she smiled.

Elizabeth came over and asked "y/n do you want to hang out with me?"
"yes, I will this time" she laughed. And she dragged y/n away into her room.

I then lead Charlotte upstairs to my room, and show her where her things are. I had to keep them here during the time she was not around.
"thanks" she says and picks out a few spare clothes that she had.

I leave the room for her and close the door.

____________________________________

Charlotte's POV:

I finally get to change into some other clothes. I was so sick of that hospital gown. They gave me a new change of clothes before I left because my other ones were bloodied obviously.