2.1

Rose thanks Jim for the towel

Rose thanks Jim for the towel. Her body was still shivering from the cold. The nerves are still taking up most of her mind. She's happy they found Will though.

Jim smiles at the girl then stops for a moment. Rose stares at him, her eyebrows pulled together.

"Jim what-" Shes cut off when Jim hugs her. Its awkward, but its a hug. His arms are stiff, and he smells of beer and cigarette smoke. Rose freezes unsure what to do.

"Don't ever do that again kid, you really scared me for a second." The memories of his daughter had flashed in his mind. Rose nodded against his chest wrapping her arms around him.

"I'll try Hop." He pulls away clearing his throat. She smiles at him, holding the towel around her shoulders.

"So..you have superpowers."  Roses eyes widen then she looks up and sees the bent bars. She wipes the towel across her nose the blood leaving a streak on the white towel.

"Yeah." She purses her lips seeing Dustin stare at her from the bleachers with a grin. "Sorry about that, I cant control it when I'm-gone." She doesn't know how to explain it. He nods walking away but a hand landing on her shoulder as a last word. She smiles, then walks over to the boys, and Eleven.

"So..." She trails off sitting on the level below them. She pulls up a leg, her knee coming to her chest. It doesn't take long for Dustin to explode.

"That was so cool! Can you do it again!? Can you only control metal? How did you get your powers? Did you-"

"Woah, woah, woah. Slow down Duster." She laughs holding up a hand. He blushes, but smiles.

Rose looks over to Eleven. Eleven looks sadly toward the girl.

"Sorry." Rose shakes her head. Her hand falls onto Elevens still wet knee.

"It wasn't you. I will always have a connection to that place." Rose tilts her head with a grin. Eleven smiles happy that the girl doesn't blame her. Rose stands up giving the group a two finger salute before turning and walking away.

"Shes like the X-Men!" Dustin whispers as she walks away.

"Dont be an idiot, she's way cooler." Mike retorts, Lucas shakes his head at the two of them. He still found the superpowers to be weird.

"Shes a weirdo, just like El. No offense." He ends looking at Eleven. She shrugs, not understanding the word.

Rose enters the conversation between the adults minus Nancy. Rose heard that Nancy left after she heard what happened to Barb. Rose felt bad for not telling Nancy sooner.

"Yeah, he used to go there to hide." Johnathan is in the middle of saying. Jim is putting on his coat. Jim nods then walks off. The four of them look to each other before following him.

He turns when he hears the door open again behind him.

"Hey, get back inside." He shakes his head already knowing what they are going to say.