Chapter 3

//Y/n POV
//

How could Chishiya do this to me? I should of guessed theres no decent people left in Borderland. But i thought maybe, just maybe, he was different. He seemed so gentle and sincere. He said I could leave if I chose to do so? What is this place? Suddenly the silence was broken.

"So you're y/n" The man looked deep into my eyes with a menacing smile.
He still had a tight grasp on my arm as he held me against a wall.

"I'm Niragi, I have a feeling we will become close" he loosed his grip on my arm as he put his chest up to mine and a hand on my hip, he put his lips up to my ear "Stay away from Chishiya" he slightly pulled away and his face was almost touching mine, his eyes were hypnotising and I felt a sharp breath leave my mouth. Niragi smirked to himself and he rolled his eyes as he backed away.

"I'll show you to your room, there should already be swimwear in the closet". He put his arms out for me to walk in front of him, directing me on which way to go. I could feel his eyes burning into the back of my head and I could hear his footsteps just inches away from me.

"Here it is" he said as he opened the door to my room. He followed me inside and sat on the bed, pointing his gun towards the wardrobe.

"A little privacy?" I asked with a frown on my face. He just laughed to himself and stared at me.

"No need to be shy" he said his eyes still locked on mine. He took a deep breath and lent back, revealing part of his chest from his unbuttoned shirt. I felt a shiver down my body just looking at him, how can I man I've just met make me feel this way?
I opened the wardrobe to find a red bikini.
"My favourite colour" smiled Niragi "I already picked it out when I heard about you". I just rolled my eyes as I began walking to another door, I presume the bathroom. Niragi shot up from the bed and held the door shut, he stood between me and the door and put his hands around my waist.
"I said, no need to be shy". He put his lips on my neck and began to softly kiss down my neck onto my collar bone. My whole body shivered. What is this guys deal? Is this what life here is going to be like? Although, I didn't want to admit that I actually liked it.
"You need to get used to this" he smirked. He grabbed both of my hands and pulled me towards the bed, he sat down while I was still stood above him.

"Do you need help undressing?" he raised an eye brow and laughed.

Why is everyone here so forward? Maybe that's what this type of place does to a person, living everyday like it's their last, and I don't know how long Niragi..or Chishiya have actually been here. I still have some of my dignity left, I don't want to sleep with the first person who shows me a bit of attention.

"Please, could I have some privacy?" I begged Niragi, as gorgeous as he was I still felt embarrassed getting changed in front of someone.

He let out a sigh "fine" he laid back on the bed and covered his eyes "promise I won't look".

He was laughing to himself. I'd didn't believe him.