Chapter 6

//Chishiya POV
//

It was almost morning and I hadn't been able to sleep. All I could think about was y/n. We almost kissed. If it hadn't of been for Niragi, it could of happened. She could be laid in bed with me now, and she would be mine.
I think I did the right thing for giving her space. I just hope Niragi didn't follow her. He's more persistent than I am.

Maybe I should go and see if she's still awake? She had a lot to take in today, with the beach, and me and Niragi.
..

As I approached her room I could see a light from under her door. Yes! Still awake! I just hope she will give me a chance.
I was about to knock when I heard low voices talking, one was definitely y/n...but the other?...Niragi!
Obviously he had followed her?
What had they been doing? Had he hurt her?
I tried listening more but couldn't work out what they were saying as it was more like whispers.
Just as I was about to knock, the door opened just a crack.

"I should of pressumed it was you" I was greeted with Niragi.
I tried to look past him and saw a red bikini on the bed and now heard water running. "I saw your shadow under the door. What do you want? We're busy" Niragi grinned at me and I could feel the hate burning inside my body. What were they doing in here?

"I want to speak with y/n, and you're in the way again!" I tried to push passed him but he pulled his gun from behind the door and held it to my head.

"She doesn't want to speak to you. She chose me. We've had a great night that you could only dream of. And I finally saw what was under her bikini" Niragi winked at me and carried on laughing.

I can't believe it, how could y/n do this. Why would she willingly chose Niragi? We almost shared a kiss and maybe that could of turned into more. But now seeing Niragi infront of me, with his shirt unbuttoned, confirmed that something must of happened between them. His face was flustered and I couldn't tell if it was from laughing so much in my face or from something he was doing before he opened the door.

I stood and stared at Niragi for a while and he just raised his eyebrows at me. "What you gonna do about it, Chishiya?" He carried on laughing maniacally. What could I do? Y/n had made her choice. Although I don't think I can accept that it isn't me.

I walked back to my room, my head a mess, thinking about all the things Niragi and y/n could of been doing. How dare he touch her body. Did she enjoy it? Did she think about me just for a moment? My heart felt like it had been crushed. My skin on fire from the rage of the thought of Niragi on top of y/n, touching every part of her body. My stomach churned at the thought of him being inside of her. And the thought of y/n enjoying it and calling his name.
I need to speak to her. I need her.