Chapter 20 (Mature themes)

//Y/n POV
//
(Mature Themes)

As I close Chishiyas door behind myself I can feel my heart beating out of my chest. I have the biggest smile on my face as I quickly try and make my way back to Niragis room before he wakes up.
As I approach the door I slowly turn the handle and pray he's still asleep. I walk into the dark room and look quickly towards Niragi and I let out a deep sigh. He's still in the exact position I left him in. I quietly make my way to the bathroom and turn the shower on. I chuck my bikini in the clothes basket and sit in the shower with the water running over my face, thinking about the time I've just spent with Chishiya. I let the water run over my body trying to wash the smell of Chishiya away. Part of me hurts doing this.
Suddenly the door burts open.

"I thought you were sleeping?" Niragi mutters quietly, rubbing his eyes, before fully opening them as he sees me in the shower, smiling to himself.
"Then again, I do like what I'm seeing" he grins to himself as he comes closer and kneels against the side of the bath.
He doesn't take his eyes from me as the soap and water runs down my body. I hear him let out a deep grumble.
"Can I join you?" He whispers still not taking his eyes from my body.
As much as I'd rather just be alone, I don't want to piss him off. The less he suspects anything, the better.
I nod towards him, slightly smiling.
He begins to stand and remove his clothes.
"Maybe I should make you dirty again" he laughs to himself, he steps in the shower and slowly gets closer to me.
He wraps his hands around my waist and starts kissing down my neck.
I don't want to push him away, so I shut my eyes and think about my time with Chishiya.
I instantly get aroused, thinking of Chishiya being inside of me and I feel my body shiver, letting out a quiet moan.
Niragi notices this and begins licking and kissing down my body, and his hand rests between my thighs. Suddenly I feel his fingers enter me, lucky for him I'm already wet at the thought of Chishiya.
Niragi notices how wet I am and starts pumping his fingers faster and faster inside of me. His face is now buried between my legs and he begins licking and sucking. I tried not to admit to myself if felt good. But he was amazing at this. He must of noticed my legs beginning to shake at how amazing it felt and began kissing back up my body, his fingers still inside of me. He started passionately kissing me before grabbing my waist and facing me towards the wall. He roughly pushes his dick into me and starts pounding into me, grabbing my hair and pulling my head back. He starts to kiss up my neck until his lips meet mine and shoves his tongue into my mouth.
All I can think about is how gentle Chishiya was with me.
Niragi grabs hold of my waist as I lean back into him, his chest against my back, I feel his nails digging into my skin.
I can feel his quick hot breaths on my neck and hear his deep moans everytime he pushes back into me.
His hands work their way up until he's roughly grabbing my breasts in each of his hands. He leans in even closer to me.
"I need to feel you cum all over my dick" he groans into my ear. He lowers one of his hands to lift my leg up and pushes his dick deeper into me. He picks up his speed and I can hear his body hitting against mine.
His words make my body tingle. He rests his other hand against the wall and presses all of his weight into me.
I feel myself tighten around him and I can't hold it in any longer, I let out a loud moan and I can feel his lips on my neck turning into a smile. He grabs my waist again as he builds up a quick rhythm. He let's out a low growl as I feel him fill me up and his dick throbbing inside of me. I feel him slowly withdraw himself from me and feel his cum drip out of me. He puts two fingers back inside of me before pulling them back out and putting them in my mouth.
"I want you to taste us both" he whispers as I slowly suck his fingers, as soon as they exit my mouth he leans in to kiss me, rolling his tongue over mine.
As I quickly try and re wash my body, he lifts me from the shower.
"You're not washing me away, I want anyone who comes near you to know you're mine. I want them too be able to smell our sex and my scent all over your body"
He wraps me in a towel and pats my body dry, then doing the same for himself.
He carries me over to his bed and lays me down.
He slides in next to me and wraps is arm under my neck and pulls me closer, I rest my head on his chest as he leans down to kiss the top of my head.
My thoughts go back to Chishiya. I wish I could be laid with him like this. I wish I didn't have to have sex with Niragi, as amazing as it was, just so he doesn't get any ideas about Chishiya, or gets mad that I'm pushing him away. Is what I have with Chishiya classed as cheating on Niragi if I don't want to be with him but I'm scared to leave?
Cheating should be the last thing to worry about in a place like this with no rules, where people happily kill each other every day. But I still can't help but feel wrong about it.
I find myself stroking Niragis chest, confused about my feelings. But what if I do want to be with Niragi too?