Chapter 21

//Niragi POV
//

Y/n is where she belongs. I finally have her for myself. I'm sure I can keep up my "gentle" act for a while, for some reason she's into that.
I roll my eyes at the thought.
Is that all she sees in Chishiya? Because he's "kind and gentle" when he's around her? If she knew what he was actually like she would avoid him. He's a selfish dick. He would gladly sacrifice anyone to secure his own safety. There's no way he would of changed his habits, because of her. I scoff to myself.
I brush my fingers over y/n bullet wound. I knew my plan would eventually work. She's with me because she knows I can protect her. Even if it meant doing something to hurt her first. I don't think I'll do anything like that again. I blame Chishiya for that anyway, y/n is just a naive girl.
She stayed with me the whole night and didnt even try to escape. I'm sure she would of woke me up if my door opened.
I can hear y/n gently breathing in her sleep. It kind of relaxes me in a way, i press my lips against her head and her eyes flicker.
"Good morning" I whisper, kissing her head again.
Y/n quickly sits up, as if she was shocked to be laid with me.
"Are you okay?" I question, confused to why she isn't kissing me back.
"Yeah.. sorry...I didn't know where I was for a moment" she laid back down into my arms.
"Where else would you of been?" I try to say as a chuckle, but it comes out more annoyed.
"No...nowhere...I'm sorry" y/n responds with a scared tone to her voice.
"Let's just go get breakfast. Infact, I'll go get breakfast. You stay here" I smiled at her before getting up and throwing some clothes on.
I can hear y/n sighing to herself.
"What?" I asked, the annoyance back in my voice again.
"Is this what is going to be now? Me locked in your room until I go for a game?" She replies in a huff.
I just frown at her.
"You think I can risk you bumping into Chishiya? Once I know he's cooled off a bit, you can come out" I began walking out of the door, picking up my gun. "Plus I don't want you to witness what I do to him if he so much as looks at me. Now don't move!" I slam the door behind me. I can hear her shouting through the door.
"Don't hurt him Niragi!"
I just laugh to myself. I won't hurt him, I'll kill him that fast that he won't feel a thing. I want to know why she's still trying to protect him. Her thought process disgusts me.

I make my way to the cafeteria to pick up a few things for breakfast. I make sure to get y/n favourite. That will earn me points. I begin to make my way back through the cafeteria door when someone catches my eye.
"You look a mess" I spit towards him. Chishiya. "You bruise like a bitch" I laugh as I walk towards him, lifting my gun and grazing it across his bruised face. Chishiya just stands staring at me. That pisses me off.
"What's wrong? Scared of me?" I laugh at him, attempting to get some sort of reaction. But he just begins to do his usual annoying smirk. I can feel my fingers tighten around the trigger. He doesn't even flinch. This guy really knows how to fuck me off.
I lower my gun and barge passed him, making sure to push my shoulder into his, making him stumble backwards slightly. If I stay here any longer I actually will kill him. Before I even got a few steps away he began to speak.
"I made sure to tidy y/n room" I heard him chuckle before I spun my body round to face him.
"Well that was a waste of time. She won't need it anymore" I replied lowering my eyebrows.
"I don't know, she had some belongings in there she will probably want to collect at some point" Chishiya said still smirking. What belongings did she have that I couldn't just replace?
"I'm sure I can find her more swimwear and shampoo" I replied, my eyes staring into his.
"I don't think this kind of stuff is replaceable" he added, not breaking eye contact, what is this guys problem? What could she possibly have that I didn't know about?
I turn around and began walking back to my room, my fists clenched. What has he touched of hers? What does he know about her that I don't? I push my door open and throw the breakfast on the bed, making y/n jump. Luckily it was all in packaging.
"Get up" I snarl towards y/n, who was already dressed.
"What's happened?" She questioned, fear in her eyes.
"I've seen Chishiya" I reply. Her eyes widened and her breathing got heavier.
"What did he say?" She said as she started backing away from me. Why is she acting like this?
"Just a little secret about you" I began walking closer and she froze, her eyes still wide, staring into my soul. What was she so scared about?
I stopped walking and turned around. Shit. I was scaring her again.
"Just come with me" I said quietly, walking towards my door.
She followed me and I held her hand as we began walking to her room. I could feel her trembling.
"Go in, get what you need" I said harshly as I opened her door. I watched her as she slowly walked into the room, she looked confused.
"I got someone to tidy it for you" I lied, but she wouldn't know.
She began to walk over to her bed and looked underneath. She picked up a drawing pad and began flicking through the pages.
"Let me see" I rushed over to her and snatched the book.
"No! Please! Don't look through it!" She pleaded, trying to take the book back from me.
I lifted my elbow to stop her. What was she hiding? I saw her shoulders drop in relief as I reached the end of the book. It was full of really good art. Why didn't she want to me to see this?
"Is that everything?" I asked as I saw her picking up a small pack of pencils. She just nodded at me.
"If you like drawing, I'll pick you up some more supplies the next time I'm out" I put my arm around her "You don't need to hide anything from me" I added, kissing the top of her head.
We went back to my room and we sat on the bed.
"You can spend the day drawing, I'll watch" I quietly said as I passed her the drawing pad.
She spent the next couple of hours adding more pictures to her book. It was quite relaxing to watch. Seeing the concentration on her face, doing something she loved actually made me feel some form of happiness.
She stopped for a moment, and looked towards me.
"You never told me what Chishiya said to you" she seemed worried. I just shook my head in annoyance. Why does his name have to ruin a perfectly good moment.