Chapter 4

//Niragi POV
//

As I heard her unzip her jacket I felt my heart racing. All I wanted to do was to see what was underneath. So many thoughts were running through my head, why did she seem so different from everyone else? She seemed so mysterious and mesmerising, I wanted her for myself. Maybe its because she's the first girl who wont just openly flirt with me, or want to sleep with me straight away. Thats the problem in Borderland, everyone is in such a rush to do things they wouldnt usually do in the normal world.
I needed to keep Chishiya away from her. All I could think about was fucking her here and now and never letting her go. I promised I would keep my eyes shut, but one look wouldn't hurt would it? I opened one eye slightly to see y/n turned away from me, she already had her bikini shorts on and was now unclasping her bra. Why did I waste so much time thinking? As she was pulling down the straps I felt all my body burn up. I couldn't help myself I shot up out of bed and put my arms around her waist and began kissing her neck.

"Niragi!! Was you watching this whole time?! Get your hands off me!" Y/n face was bright red from embarrassment.

"What if i was?" I chuckled and backed off from her and sat back down on the bed, she quickly put her bikini top on. She turned around to face me and my heart began to race again. She looked amazing in red. All I could think about was all the things I wanted to do to her.

"When you've picked your jaw up off the floor, can you show me what to do for fun around here?" Y/n questioned, as if in a rush to leave my presence, and the only words that could escape my mouth were "me" she scoffed at me as I realised what I had said.

"If you can't help me, I'm sure Chishiya can. I need to find him anyway. He lied to me about this place and I want to know why!" A frown grew on her face.

"I don't want you going near Chishiya" I stood up with rage and my fists clenched. She noticed how much his name infuriated me.

"I need answers, Niragi" my heart fluttered as I heard her say my name. Why was I having these feelings about someone I've just met? I need to pull myself together. She's just a girl.

"I don't want him near you! You're mine" I couldn't believe what I had just said, and neither could she.

"You don't own me! What the hell?! You can't tell me who I can speak to!" She pushed passed me and I cringed thinking back to what I just said to her. For some reason I just wanted her to like me.

"Just stay away from Chishiya, you can't trust him!" My heart was pounding. I knew how obsessed Chishiya was with y/n. He had been risking his life joining games just so he could see her again. But now I've met her, I need her to be mine.

"Don't worry Niragi, I won't let him trick me again" her voice was so soft and just hearing her say my name reassured me that she won't let him get close to her. I opened the door for her not before I grabbed her from behind and kissed the back of her neck.

"Be safe" I raised my eyebrows and stroked down her face and across her bottom lip "I want to see you again soon" I noticed my voice became softer. I watched her as she walked away, wondering what had come over me.