Chapter 15

//Y/n POV
//

What does he mean changed his mind? About us? About Chishiya? Why would he push me away? Whatever it is seemed to flip a switch in his head. Just when I thought he had an ounce of humanity, his whole demeanour seemed to change when I told him I could actually love him. I can't tell what he's feeling. I don't even know what I'm feeling. This place is making me crazy. I'm having too many overwhelming feeling all rushing towards me at once.

"Niragi! What do you mean changed your mind?!" I rush after him, but he's just staring ahead like I don't even exist anymore. I can't just let him go incase he does something stupid. The only thing I can think of his tackling him to the ground...or slapping him around the face to bring him back to his surroundings.

I go for the first option. I take a running jump towards his back and grip my arms around his shoulders and pull him down.
I find myself on top of him as he rolls over. I try to pin his arms down but he's way to strong.

"What are you doing y/n?! Get off me! There's something I need to do!" He grips hold of my wrists and flips me over. Now he's on top of me. "I don't want to hurt you y/n, you need to stay here while I kill that bastard Chishiya!"

My eyes widen in shock. After everything I've just said to him, why would he want to kill Chishiya? Because I could love him too? Is that all he took from everything I said to him?

"I will never forgive you Niragi!" I try to loosen his grip on my wrists and begin kicking my legs about but it just makes him hold me tighter.
"Please don't do this Niragi!" I can't hold in my emotions anymore. This world is too much. I can feel the tears start to appear in my eyes.

I see a slight frown appear on Niragis face as he stares deep into my soul.

"I want you to chose me" Niragi whispers, his face getting closer to mine.
The only thing I can think in this moment is to close the gap between our faces and kiss him. It could go 2 ways. Make him think I'm choosing him over Chishiya, or make him want to kill Chishiya even more than he already does. I don't think I really want any of these options but I realise I don't have much time before he's going to go running to find Chishiya. Could I actually see myself with Niragi? He scares me. But he must care for me, hes deeply protective and that definitely helps in a place like this. If it also means saving Chishiya, I feel this is what I need to do. Atleast for now.

I press my lips softly against Niragis.
He pulls away slightly and looks into my eyes. He let's go of my wrists and places both of his hands each side of my face, he uses one hand to lightly stroke my bottom lip.
He presses his lips back against mine, still kissing me softly.
He's still laid on top of me but shifts most of his weight onto his elbows that are resting at the side of me.
His kissing starts to get more passionate and I feel something hard pressing into my thigh.
He starts kissing down my neck, becoming more rough. He's sucking all down my neck, down my collar bone, onto my chest. He sits up and laughs quietly to himself.

"I want to make sure Chishiya knows who you belong to" he goes back to kissing me as I feel myself roll my eyes. It's going to kill Chishiya when he sees me. I feel him shift all of his weight onto me as both of his hands slowly stroke down towards my waist.
I don't want to do anything out in the open where anyone can see so I break away from the kiss.
"I don't want to do this here, Niragi" I lightly kiss his nose and smile at him.
He sits up biting his lip, looking around and cracking his neck.

"Why not? No one will care. I bet no one will even come down here" he let's out a deep sigh while leaning back down to kiss me. He shoves his tongue into my mouth as his hands get lower on my body. I push him.

"I said I don't want to do this here!" He seems shocked in my response but climbs from me and stands up, reaching an hand out towards me.

"Fine. But we're not finished" he laughs to himself as I put my hand in his and he pulls me to my feet.

He puts his arm around my shoulder as he starts leading me back inside.
I wrap my arm around his waist and he holds me a little tighter.

We seem to be getting a lot of stares and whispers in our direction. Are they staring at us because they know what's going on with me, Niragi and Chishiya? As something happened to Chishiya?
I look towards Niragi and he's walking with a smile on his face, throwing a lot of winks around to passing people. My eyes gaze downwards towards his crotch and I quickly look away. So that answers that question. He must know or he wouldn't be smiling so much. Its like he's showing it off.

Niragi leans closer to me "Like what you see?" He says quite loudly and laughs. "I have you to thank for that" he laughs again and kisses my head.

We start making our way to my room when suddenly Niragi speaks up.
"Maybe we should take my room tonight" he starts leading me in another direction.
I frown.
"I was hoping to get a shower and a change of clothes" I start pulling him back towards my room.
"You can shower in my room, and you don't need clothes while you're in there" he winks and pulls me again. Why is he insisting I go to his room? He normally hates people in there.

It finally hits me. My room is the last place I saw Chishiya. Is he still in there? What had Niragi actually done to him? I need to see for myself.
I realised we're not far from my room so I break away from Niragi and begin to run towards it.

"Y/n wait!! Don't go in there!" Niragi catches up to me within a second and grabs my hand as I'm about to turn the handle.
I ignore him and burst through the door.
I stand in shock as I see Chishiya laid on the floor by the window, blood all over his face.

"I told you not to come in here" Niragi let's out a deep sigh and puts his hand on my shoulder.

Is Chishiya actually dead?