Chapter 18

//Y/n POV
//

I felt Niragis hot breath on the back of my neck. I think I tricked him into thinking I was actually sleeping. His snoring isn't too loud, but it's definitely annoying.
I laid there for a while contemplating my next move. Do I stay here with him? Or do I run as fast as I can to Chishiya, escape the beach and never look back? Would Chishiya even want to leave with me? Niragi wouldn't stop until he found us and he would definitely kill Chishiya and maybe even me.
I took a deep breath.
I don't know how much longer I can put up with this hell.
Sure Niragi has been nice for the last 10 minutes, but how long is that going to last? He'll go on another murderous rampage the next time another man even looks at me.
All I can think about is Chishiya and how helpless he looked, covered in blood. I have to see him.
I know Niragi is a heavy sleeper because of how the other militants bang on his door to wake him up for meetings.
I slowly move Niragis arm from my body and edge my way off the bed, as soon as I'm stood up I look back to see if I have disturbed him.
Definitely not. He begins snoring louder and spreads his body all the way across the bed.
I creep towards the door and slowly open it and quietly shut it behind me. I stand outside staring at the door. My heart racing at what I've just done. After a minute of catching my breath, I make a run for it. Everything seems to be happening so fast. After a couple of minutes of running, I reach Chishiyas room. Do I just go in? Do I knock? Maybe this isn't a good idea. I start pacing back and forth outside his room wondering what to do next. My heart still racing. All I can think about is what if Niragi realises I'm gone? Just as I'm about knock on Chishiyas door, I hear the latch slowly turn. Chishiyas face slowly appears from behind the door, his eye bruised and a cut down his lip. I stare at his injured face as a sudden smile appears when he realises it me.

"Chishiya! What happened?!" I loudly whisper, but before he could answer, he pulls me into his room, shuts the door and presses me against the back of it.
His hands go up to my face as he pulls me closer, his lips pressing against mine.
I break away from the kiss holding his face and gazing into his eyes.
"Im so sorry Chishiya, I never wanted to leave you" he pulled my face back again and began kissing me so passionately I almost melted.
He gently pulled my wrists, as he began walking backwards towards the bed. He sat down on the edge and pulled me on top of him. Never parting from the kiss. He was running his fingers through my hair, gripping the back of my hair lightly. He laid down and I fell forwards with him. He rolled me over and hovered above me.

"I love you y/n" he whispered, his face an inch from mine. He began coming closer to carry on kissing me but I stopped him just before he could.

"I love you too, Chishiya" I whispered back, his eyes lighting up before he leaned back in and kissed me even harder. His kisses getting lower as he kissed over the marks Niragi had left on my neck and chest.

"I promise I'll save you from Niragi, y/n" our eyes met again as he gave me a soft smile.
He began removing his jacket and wrapping his arms back around me. Before I knew it he had unclasped my bikini top, gently scratching my back as he brung his hands around to my chest. He pulled off my bikini top and pressed his chest against mine. He went back to kissing me as I felt his hand glide over my bikini shorts.
Was this finally going to happen with the man I loved? My heart raced knowing Niragi could barge in any second.