Chapter 23

//Niragi POV
//

I lightly rubbed my fingers along y/n hand, giving her the choice to take hold of mine if she wished too. Why did I feel so apprehensive? This really wasn't like me.
She entwined her fingers in mine, and I felt my heart suddenly beat faster, my body seemed to shudder in the best way.
My whole demeanour seemed to turn peaceful at her touch.
I questioned my feelings towards her for a brief second.
Was this actual love?
I know I had an obsession with her previously. But was that all it was? I told her I loved her before, because I thought I did, but now she seems to of actually given herself willingly to me, I have a feeling of serenity.
My feelings for her seem so much stronger and intense than before.
But why was I now so embarrassed just to be in her presence?
We made our way back to the car, silent, hand in hand. But it felt perfect.
I opened the door for her and she climbed in, I entered the drivers seat and started the car.
I couldn't stop thinking about the situation. Is this why Chishiya was gentle with her? Did he actually love her?
I could feel my blood boiling from the thought of him.
I need to keep them from eachother, now more than ever.
I went to place my hand on her thigh, but quickly erased that idea from my mind. I didn't want her to think I wanted something from her.
I just grabbed her hand and placed it under mine, bringing it with me when I needed to use the gear stick. I could see her looking at me in the corner of my eye. I wanted so badly too look back at her, but I was worried I'd get lost in her eyes and forget I'm supposed to be driving.
We drove back to The Beach in complete silence. After I had helped her from the car, she grabbed my face, making me stare into her eyes. I almost lost my breath. Why was I so nervous?
She slowly leaned towards me and softly kissed me.
I brought my hand up to her head and gently kissed her back, running my fingers through her hair
She pulled away, a slight smile forming on her lips. I couldn't take my eyes from her. I wanted to study every part of her face.
"Thank you for today, Niragi" she softly spoke, her eyes locked on mine. My heart raced as I heard her say my name. She had said it a hundred times before, why did it seem so different this time?
I leant down and kissed her forehead.
"Anytime" I smiled back at her as I said it.
She wrapped her fingers in mine again as we began to make our way inside.
"Do you want to stay in your room tonight...alone?" I questioned as we reached the stairs.
She looked at me confused.
"I don't want to force you into things you don't want to do" I added. What had come over me? I would of never said anything like that to anyone before.
"Can I stay with you?" She quietly asked, looking towards the floor.
My heart skipped a beat. She actually wanted to stay with me. I could feel a smile quickly grow across my face.
"There's nothing I would like more" I whispered as I leant down to kiss her head again.
We started making our way through the corridors, I was getting some pretty weird looks. I looked towards y/n and she was just looked back with a smirk on her face, raising her eyes towards my head. The flower crown. I let out a deep sigh. I didn't remove it. I didn't want to upset y/n.
We got to my room and I closed the door behind us.
She suddenly began to pull me into the bathroom and remove my shirt, inbetween kissing me.
"Do you want to shower? We both have quite a bit of dirt on us from the field" she giggled, removing my flower crown and other bits of petals from my hair.
I removed the flower crown from her hands and hung it on a nail sticking from the wall. I wanted to keep it.
I nodded at her smiling. We both undressed and I turned the shower on. I watched her in admiration as the water flowed down her body.
I began to wash the dirt from her body and hair, and she did the same for me.
This felt more intimate than anything else I had ever experienced with another person, and it didn't even involve anything sexual, it was pure affection.
I stepped out of the shower first and held her hand as she gracefully climbed out.
I wrapped a towel around her, before wrapping one around myself and held her hand into the bedroom.
After we had got ourselves dry, I removed our towels and brung her body closer to mine. I ran my fingers down her arms. I wanted her to make the first move, and she did.
She wrapped her arms around me and I felt her bare chest press against mine.
She leaned up towards me as she passionately kissed me. I grabbed her waist as I pushed her slightly so she fell on the bed.
I began kissing down her body as I could hear her softly moaning.
I pressed my lips between her thighs, and began using my tongue to receive louder moans from her.
I could feel her body trembling from pleasure underneath me. After a while I began kissing back up her body, until my lips reached hers. She placed her hand on my already hard dick and placed it at her entrance, waiting for me to take over.
"Can I?" I questioned quietly. I've never asked a girl that before, why have a started now?
She simply nodded and I slowly pushed into her, taking in all the pleasure she was expelling through her facial features. I had never truly watched someone just for their enjoyment before, I've only ever really been focused on my own. But this time was different, it was like the first time I had ever been with her, with anyone.
I slowly began moving my hips, watching her as her eyes began rolling backwards.
I sped up a little and she began to softly bite her own lip.
I pressed my lips back on hers, sliding my tongue into her mouth as my hips moved faster.
I could hear her moaning into our kiss and it only made me harder.
After a while I could feel her body tense underneath me as she let out her final moan. I could feel the wetness around my dick. I picked up speed and felt the electricity surge through my body. After I had finished too, I just laid on top of her for a while, while she was stroking my hair.
This felt perfect. It was incomparable to anything else I had ever experienced.
I wanted to stay like this forever.
I wanted to tell her how much I truly loved her, but I felt like I had said it too much without knowing I didn't truly mean it before.
Before I could pull myself from her, she held me tighter, putting her lips closer to my ear.
"I love you, Niragi" she whispered towards me. I let out a sharp breath. Her words seemed more genuine than they had ever sounded before. It actually felt like there was love in her words.
"I love you too, y/n" I stared deep into her eyes. "More than you will ever know".
She smiled towards me, but before I had the chance to smile back, there was a loud knocking on the door.