Chapter 9 (mature themes)

//Y/n POV
//

As I held Niragi in my arms I could feel is heart racing against my chest. Did he actually care this much about me, that he would be be willing to kill? Or was he just crazy like everyone said? All I know is my feelings for him were growing so deep. I turned back to look at Chishiya, blood all over his face, he was already looking at me with deep sorrow in his eyes. I just wanted to help him and wipe the blood away. I know Niragi wouldn't like that. Chishiya gave me a soft smile, was he scared of Niragi? I wish Chishiya wouldn't of told me the truth, now I'm  back to thinking about him too.

I guided Niragi back to my room and sat him on the bed.

"Niragi?" I asked quietly. "I'm sorry you saw me with Chishiya, but it wasn't what you was thinking" I rested my hand on his shoulder. Niragi looked up at me clenching his jaw.

"It's typical Chishiya, always causing problems, getting in the way, messing with people's heads" he sighed loudly. "He won't stop until he gets you" he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto the bed. "If he tries anything, I will kill him" I saw the evil look in his eyes, the same look that he gives to people when he's gladly murdering them in the games. It scared me. I didn't want him to hurt Chishiya.

He kissed my forehead "You're mine, y/n" he began running his hands down my body and rubbing the top of my bikini shorts. It made my body shiver. I really wanted to do this with him. But couldn't stop thinking about the look on Chishiyas face. He began kissing me softly, putting his tongue in my mouth, he grabbed my face and his kisses became more forceful. I couldn't help myself so I kissed him back harder too. He climbed on top of me and kissed down my cheek until his lips were at my ear.

"I love you, y/n" he whispered and began kissing me passionately again. He didn't give me chance to answer him, not like I could of done, I think my heart stopped for a second. I've only known him a couple of weeks, why would he say this now? Did he actually mean it? I know it feels like time works differently here, but is this too soon? We have spent almost every second of everyday together, what if he does actually mean this?

He pulled away from me to look into my eyes, I almost melted, his gaze was so soft.
"Do you mean that, Niragi?" I questioned, I don't know why he would say it if he didn't mean it, I did come back with him and not Chishiya. Maybe he's only saying it to stop me wanting Chishiya.

"Of course I mean it y/n, I'm crazy for you" he grinned slightly and went back to kissing me. Does he mean crazy for me or just crazy?

He started to removed my bikini top and kissing down my body, he pulled off my bikini shorts, ripping them in the process. He had a wild glint in his eyes. He put my legs on his shoulders and began circling my clit with his tongue. It felt like I was in heaven, he was so good at this, he started to to become more rough, burying his face between my thighs while his tongue went faster and his fingers went deeper inside of me, I could tell he liked doing this. He lifted me and threw me further onto the bed while he stood up, quickly removing his trousers and shirt. He slowly licked up my legs and started kissing up my stomach until he reached my mouth, passionately kissing me again, sticking his tongue all the way in my mouth. He started fucking me while gripping my hair hard enough that there was just the right amount of pain.
"I want you to scream my name!"
He started fucking me faster and harder.
"Niragi!! Don't stop" I screamed, he seemed to like this and his speed got quicker.
"Tell me I'm the only one you want inside of you!" He shouted, sweat dripping from his head, he held my face and stared at me with an intense look.
My eyes rolled backwards.
"You're the only one I want inside of me, Niragi!" I scratched up his back and he let out a deep growl.
He lifted my legs above my head and fucked me hard for what seemed like hours. I must of orgasmed atleast 10 times. He knew I did it everytime, has he let out a deep chuckle, and kissed me hard.
Finally I felt his final thrusts get harder before he groaned loudly and began to slow down his pace. He laid down on top of me before kissing me again.
"I..I love you too, Niragi" I whispered in his ear. I don't know if it was just the sex talking or if I did genuinely love him. All I know is his dangerous aura turned me on.
He seemed shocked that I said it back and he held me tightly.
We fell asleep in eachothers arms.