ψ Sinfully Yours ψ (I)

Part One

The church was a beautiful masterpiece, a building made with old stone and stained glass that was more ancient than any bone left buried in the soil. The walls were a white stone that glistened in the sun with grey slate roofs. The monastery was a sanctuary for children without a home, taken under the guidance of monks and nuns who served the almighty goddess.

The great expanse of flowers and fauna enhance the cathedral's beauty. The vast lawn was lovingly paved with a small river that carried fallen pink petals as droplets cascade from the small waterfall. Small boys and girls ran through the greenery, their laughter and giggles carried by the spring wind.

A (h/c)-haired woman had her (e/c) eyes tightly shut, counting aloud, "Ten... Nine..." The blue lace of her dress fell in gentle ruffles over her body, its puff sleeves starting off her shoulders and subtle floral embroidery along the dress's skirt. She was beautiful, a reflection of elegance and gentleness.

Upon a wooden bench beneath a large oak tree, a priest sat in the garden. He felt transfixed as the sun cast a gentle glow upon her (s/c) skin, the long lashes of her eyes, and the upward curve of her subtle lips. The priest sat in silence, donning the casual uniform of a black coat over a buttoned white shirt and dark pants. His long dark hair was loosely tied, leaving strands of his hair to still fall over his handsome face. Pale blue orbs peeked from the shades of his bangs, they were calm and collected.

carried an aura of sternness and obstinacy, yet (Y/N) was the only one who knew about his more gentle nature.

(Y/N) continued her backward counting, the young female teacher deciding to give her students a break from their studies and allow them to have a day in the sun. "Two... One!" She alerted the instantly quiet children, "Ready or not! Here I come!"

Father Ebele watched as (Y/N) chased after her students, collecting them one after another.

The young woman turns to Ebele, "You don't wish to join the fun, Father Ebele?"

"Wrangling children is your job, Ms. (L/N)," Father Ebele remarks, "I simply give public sermons."

(Y/N) huffs, retorting, "Then why are you here then?"

"Just to admire something beautiful," the young man answers, his orbs never once leaving (Y/N).

The teacher turns away, hiding the soft flush on her cheeks, and returns to looking for the rest of the children. Out of the thirteen children, she was only able to find eight before the blue sky became a shade of molten grey. The howling winds rocked the branches of trees and the thick clouds above swirled with the scent of rain. A heavy downpour instantly fell upon the earth, its cold droplets eager to drench anything in its sight.

The children shriek, the cold water making them surprised and glee. "Everyone, go back inside the monastery," (Y/N) orders the children, "You are dismissed for the day, I don't want anyone getting sick."

Her students abide by her word and rush into the church to return to their leisure.

Counting the children, (Y/N) suddenly realizes that one is missing.

"Father Ebele!" (Y/N) quickly rushes to the young man.

"What's wrong?" his brows furrowed as he noticed her frantic expression.

"I don't see Natasha--"

"I'm up here!" a little girl's voice calls out from above the pair.

Father Ebele and (Y/N) turn their gazes to the branches of the oak tree, finding a little red-haired girl clutching onto a thick branch.