꧁•⊹٭ The Captain's Little Dancer ٭⊹•꧂

Part One

The shipping port was tight with large amounts of people bustling down the stone pavement. There were many workers carrying heavy cargo on three different ships, all heading towards their own destination. Standing on the sidelines, multiple citizens watched and waited as their loved ones left to gather on each boat.

The gentle wind billowed the sails as the deck warmed in the morning light. And from the blue seas was a galleon ship. It was fashioned from dark oak with masts that stood tall, a beak that was fashioned to have the body of a demonic Kraken, and a banner of a bloody dagger.

The captain of the ship was a fine young man. He had dark hair, blue eyes, a small mole beneath his right eye, and a faint scar along his left eye. He donned a slightly unbuttoned dark shirt with a brown vest. His sleeves were rolled back revealing the decorative tattoos painted along his arms. His trousers were tucked into his thigh-high boots and his body was adorned with several bejeweled belts around his thigh, waist, and across his chest. From his belts, he had his flintlock pistol and a dangling compass tucked away. He wore a glove on his right hand with a beautiful ruby ring over his finger.

"Cap'tain !" his first mate, a portly old gentleman with missing front teeth, approached him. "We're just 'bout to 'rrive at t'he docks, sir!"

"Men, change into yer uni'forms!" The captain shouted.

Hurriedly the pirates race to their rooms to change into their fake military garb. The captain takes a nearby rope and tugs down their banner, replacing it with a banner of the kingdom's emblem. If Hadeon wanted to take over the kingdom, he needed to start with the kingdom's docking port system. The Xeopan kingdom was notorious for its naval military after all. So in order to infiltrate the kingdom's capital, they needed to play the part of military soldiers.

Turning to his first mate, Hadeon adds, "When t'he scullywags are read'y, steer the ship t'ah t'he capital."

Before Hadeon could walk off, the first mate shouts, "W-Wait, Cap'tain!"

Hadeon rolls his eyes. "What?" he bites.

"U-Uh," the old man stutters, "W-Well, t'he boys a'nd I were thinkin'..."

"Hurry it up, Mr. Langley!"

"We be wantin' t'ah ven'ture int'ah the capital, s-sir!" Mr. Langley flinches, "T-Th'ere's a broth'el with some mighty fine ladies a-a'nd--"

"You're askin' me t'ah go to a broth'el?" Captain Hadeon scowls, "You 'nd t'he boys that blue-balled?"

"I-I'm so'rry, s-sir..."

Hadeon pinches the bridge of his nose, "Fine!"

"T-Thank you, sir!"

"Don't go off startin' trouble," Hadeon warns him, "Yet."

- - - - - -

Hadeon donned a dark navy colored tailcoat with elaborate gold designs along its collar. The collar was tied with a necktie that was pieced together with large silver beads and gold pearls that carried a large, smooth obsidian stone wrapped in gold. The tie held a dark blue cape over his shoulder, while the other had gold tasseled shoulder pads. His coat was long, reaching his ankles, with thick lapels and cuffs, along with large shank buttons. Over his black hair he wore a tricorn hand and a black pair of gloves on his scarred hands. He looked like a traditional naval captain. Yet he still wore his ruby ring around his neck like a necklance -- he never parts with the jewelry.